2024 4* OL DeAndre Carter commits to AUBURN!!

ellitor

27 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

I was trying to be like you.   I know they didn't have refrigeration back in your day.   

And in my defense, only one of them is numb.   

Well OK....... but its hard to be me 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, alabastertiger said:

I have mentally blocked it out ... I can't recall the last 10 year's worth of recruiting ... My doctor thinks it is for the best that I try not to remember.

We were trailblazers and outsmarted uga and bama by recruiting our OL to a different body profile for 10 yrs. The power of the triangle!

image.thumb.png.4733fc4039e7887bfb5b44d472636adc.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

We were trailblazers and outsmarted uga and bama by recruiting our OL to a different body profile for 10 yrs. The power of the triangle!

image.thumb.png.4733fc4039e7887bfb5b44d472636adc.png

Wow, I could have been a lineman!

• Haha 1

• Like 5

Good to see but I can't help but have that same anxiety as Pablo. I like our chances against UT and MSU though, especially for a position we're really in need of. 

I feel good but after last couple last minute changes there is some trepidation.

I feel pretty good against Texas and MSU, but if USC or someone like that swoops in at the 11th hour we could be in trouble. I know they're not in the hunt but neither was Ole Miss until the last few days.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 5:14 PM, bigbird said:

Me too, brother. Me too!

I am just happy hearing we have a few that,,, "you can't keep off the field".

It's been a while since I have seen anyone like that.  Watching JW improve towards the end of last year is the only OL highlight in the past 5 seasons.

• Like 4

On 8/17/2023 at 7:10 PM, gr82b4au said:

Ok I can relax now. Haha

Is the the only offensive lineman we are recruiting?  Its what it feels like.

40 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

I think we’re going for another year of portal recruitment to fill that void. I believe the year after next will be a huge increase in hs Oline signing. It is what it is because of the  last 5-6 years of oline recruitment failure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m excited at the prospects of landing Carter and hope we find a couple more in this class. But we do have something we haven’t had on our roster in a long long time, 6 Freshmen/RS Freshman: EJ Harris, Lew, Joiner, Wedin, Tyler Johnson, and Senda. Probably another portal season or two before we are whole on the online. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ToomersStreet said:

We just can’t publicize the ones we’re recruiting because they’re currently committed elsewhere.  🤫🤐🙊

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I’m excited at the prospects of landing Carter and hope we find a couple more in this class. But we do have something we haven’t had on our roster in a long long time, 6 Freshmen/RS Freshman: EJ Harris, Lew, Joiner, Wedin, Tyler Johnson, and Senda. Probably another portal season or two before we are whole on the online. 

Yep!   The coaches have raved about Lew, Senda, and Wedin.   Those guys will be good ones for us sooner rather than later!!!

• Like 1

*Opens thread, hoping for valuable info about probably hte most important remaining prospect*

*Sees more back and forth about Gus*

*Leaves*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, AUwent said:

*Opens thread, hoping for valuable info about probably hte most important remaining prospect*

*Sees more back and forth about Gus*

*Leaves*

@AUwent He's committing September 3rd & AU supposedly leads. Been that way for a while. Likely won't get new intel til next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, looks like we on an every other weekend streak, so I guess Carter is ours next weekend?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cleaned up 3+ pages of derailment. For those who want to continues discussing OL recruiting concerns or debate Mikey about transfer staff & whatnot, you can go here.

Back to DeAndre Carter, I can't wait til he commits on Sunday!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Cleaned up 3+ pages of derailment. For those who want to continues discussing OL recruiting concerns or debate Mikey about transfer staff & whatnot, you can go here.

Back to DeAndre Carter, I can't wait til he commits on Sunday!

Oh now you are okay with jinxing us? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Oh now you are okay with jinxing us? 

@DAG I didn't say who to, just that he's committing Sunday, which has been widely reported for the past couple of weeks. Not a jinx.