2024 4* OL DeAndre Carter commits to AUBURN!!

ellitor

• ellitor featured this topic
1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Say what you want here , but this is the most important commit for this year. OL has been an absolute turd tornado at AU for years. Gus was trash at Oline recruiting , Harsin never warmed a seat at AU. Extremely important pickup 

I still think Perry & Riddick are bigger because they are flips over Bama & UGA that will lead to more massive head to head wins in the future.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I still think Perry & Riddick are bigger because they are flips over Bama & UGA that will lead to more massive head to head wins in the future.

I’d flip a coin on your post and JDub’s, I think both are correct. I’m just glad we’re having the conversation of “who’s our biggest win???”, instead of “oh no, we missed again!”

WDE! :wareagle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Marketing wise yes, on the field it starts with the big Fattys up front . I’m pumped either way   

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

This is a phenomenal pickup. Very talented kid.  Freeze has now recruited the same number of high school offensive linemen that Gus recruited in his last 3 years, and 2 times (plus 1) as many as Harsin in his 2 years.  Welcome aboard the A-train, Mr. Carter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

This is a phenomenal pickup. Very talented kid.  Freeze has now recruited the same number of high school offensive linemen that Gus recruited in his last 3 years, and 2 times (plus 1) as many as Harsin in his 2 years.  Welcome aboard the A-train, Mr. Carter.

If this doesn’t open your eyes to the struggles of AU I don’t know what will. Man this is so frustrating 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

If this doesn’t open your eyes to the struggles of AU I don’t know what will. Man this was so frustrating 

FIFY

• Like 1

IMG_5190.jpeg

IMG_5191.jpeg

IMG_2966.gif

IMG_5185.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

🧡💙🦅🐯🐅 WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5193.jpeg

IMG_5192.jpeg

IMG_5158.gif

• Love 2

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

Neither USC nor UCLA in his final three? How was Lincoln Riley and Chip Kelly not all over this guy being in his backyard?

They offered and were after him but he was not interested. 
His offer list might be the best I have seen in a long time, especially for an OL that committed to AU. 

makes me smile. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

I think this is the biggest pickup but I am biased.  ...

He IS the biggest pickup -- he's got 45-lbs on the next biggest recruit in the '24 class.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

shrug.gif

Considering the last two high profile recruits we missed out on who we thought were completely Auburn until the last days before their announcements…IJS

• Like 2