Hunter Plea Deal Falls Apart

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Tex, I think he's got you on this one. WTF is going on here? They investigate for however many months and THEN want him thrown in jail on the last working day before he testifies? You may have some crazy idea about whats going on, but it does indeed look VERY VERY Suspicious.

They asked the judge to give a day for him to report to prison for a conviction he had appealed going back to 2018.  The appellate court just rejected his appeal the week before.  They didn't try to throw him in  jail immediately.  He has to report at some point.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

They asked the judge to give a day for him to report to prison for a conviction he had appealed going back to 2018.  The appellate court just rejected his appeal the week before.  They didn't try to throw him in  jail immediately.  He has to report at some point.

It's been noted in the MSM that these orders are almost never issued on weekends. Yet, this one was issued on Saturday. Obviously, it was a blatant attempt to keep the witness from testifying.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's been noted in the MSM that these orders are almost never issued on weekends. Yet, this one was issued on Saturday. Obviously, it was a blatant attempt to keep the witness from testifying.

They didn't ask for his immediate incarceration.  He testified yesterday.  He obviously didn't give much in the way of any new information.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

They didn't ask for his immediate incarceration.  He testified yesterday.  He obviously didn't give much in the way of any new information.

No, they didn’t ask for his immediate incarceration, but the message was clear to most.  Its like calling you father during a business meeting when your father has no connection with the business, but you think it will impress your clients.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, they didn’t ask for his immediate incarceration, but the message was clear to most.  Its like calling you father during a business meeting when your father has no connection with the business, but you think it will impress your clients.

Neither of which is evidence of misconduct.  Both require a presumption

51 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Neither of which is evidence of misconduct.  Both require a presumption

Correct, but it sure does make you want to investigate the 170+ Suspicious Activity Reports filled by their banks.

The trail is there, they just got to find it.  What did Bobulinske say?  Plausible deniability?

Man, whole lot of “legal experts” in here pontificating as if they have spent twenty years practicing law and/or sitting on the bench. 

Low key I want Hunter convicted and Biden impeached, and Kamala raised to President just so you guys will shut up about Hunter Biden, there’s at least five threads about Hunter Biden going at any moment on this site and y’all parrot the same stuff from Fox/OAN on every thread.

It’s mind numbing. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Didba said:

Man, whole lot of “legal experts” in here pontificating as if they have spent twenty years practicing law and/or sitting on the bench. 

200-2030183313.gif Just Jokes.. lol

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

200-2030183313.gif Just Jokes.. lol

If you know, you know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Didba said:

If you know, you know

Didba, you are a lawyer.   Why would someone like Hunter set up multiple LLC's?   Why would payments from foreign nations be going to Biden relatives who have no involvement with said foreign nations?   How does a career politician have multiple million dollar homes, vintage vette's?   The voicemail messages - I'm sitting here with my dad.  Granted such facts are far from evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but doesn't your naturally inquisitive mind say to you "something may not be right here." 

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

That was THE WHOLE FREAKIN POINT. It was issued on a Saturday? A Saturday?

On 8/1/2023 at 3:46 PM, Didba said:

Low key I want Hunter convicted and Biden impeached, and Kamala raised to President just so you guys will shut up about Hunter Biden, there’s at least five threads about Hunter Biden going at any moment on this site and y’all parrot the same stuff from Fox/OAN on every thread.

It’s mind numbing. 

You should have been here during the whole RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS THANG...It was pure monotony on here listening to 5-10 people reposting the same stuff day after day. And then suddenly the Mueller Investigation, two impeachments, etc etc etc and we managed to prove just this side of nothing after four long boring ass years... 

I was probably the only one, or at worst one of the very few, that saw it as BS at some point and started calling it out. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You should have been here during the whole RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS-RUSSIANS THANG...It was pure monotony on here listening to 5-10 people reposting the same stuff day after day. And then suddenly the Mueller Investigation, two impeachments, etc etc etc and we managed to prove just this side of nothing after four long ass boring years... 

I was probably the only one, or at worst one of the very few, that saw it as BS at some point and started calling it out. 

I just see it for what it actually is. 24 hours news companies find their bread winner and they wring it dry. It doesn't mean any investigation, or impeachment are BS. It just means the crazy amount of coverage is BS. Gotta filter the media corporations out on all sides.

3 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Didba, you are a lawyer.   Why would someone like Hunter set up multiple LLC's?   Why would payments from foreign nations be going to Biden relatives who have no involvement with said foreign nations?   How does a career politician have multiple million dollar homes, vintage vette's?   The voicemail messages - I'm sitting here with my dad.  Granted such facts are far from evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but doesn't your naturally inquisitive mind say to you "something may not be right here." 

Dude, I have stated on many occasions; throw Hunter in jail, throw Biden in jail, throw Trump, Pelosi, McConnell. Throw anyone in jail that you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt took money in an illegal manner. I am not a fan of any party in the US. The Dems just happen to halfa** support stuff important to me like universal healthcare, insurance reform, tuition reform, cannabis legalization, student debt reform, social rights, women's rights, civil rights, etc. So I vote for them.

In reality, I want to throw out most of the politicians, reform the lobbyist industry plaguing this nation government, and have at least four to five political parties through election reform.

What I was saying "if you know, you know" was me eye-rolling at a specific thing going on in the thread where people buy into the conservative MSM freaking out about a Saturday order, just like the left MSM does about the Trump cases, especially when I have already witnessed several in my short time as a lawyer and I bet I could hop onto WestLaw right now and search all the orders ever issued in any court dating back to the 1800s and find thousands of orders issued on a Saturday.

I bet the court he is arraigned in even has local rules, and local procedures that require a certain time limit for XYZ filings and orders, that had some impact on a Saturday filing. The judge simply could have wanted this problem out of his court as quickly as possible because it was messing with his tee times so as soon as the appellate court affirmed it the judge said cya.  I have literally had a judge stop me on direct of my client during a prove up hearing to tell me to hurry up because she had a 3:00, she couldn't miss. There are so many reasons for a Saturday order, the right wing media is just getting their $$$ ringing out any rag they can just like the left wing media.

We good, lol?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Didba said:

It’s mind numbing. 

The Hunter threads still have a long way to go to catch up to the Trump threads. For how many years are we going to have to look at these meaningless posts about a washed-up politician who isn't even in office now? At least the Biden scandals are current information. These nonsense indictments about things Trump might have done years ago are tiresome to say the least.

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The Hunter threads still have a long way to go to catch up to the Trump threads. For how many years are we going to have to look at these meaningless posts about a washed-up politician who isn't even in office now? At least the Biden scandals are current information. These nonsense indictments about things Trump might have done years ago are tiresome to say the least.

See my two posts directly above.

Thanks. 

Edited by Didba

6 minutes ago, Didba said:

See my two posts directly above.

Thanks. 

Do those two posts have anything to do with the subject of excessive Trump and/or Hunter threads? Because that was your gripe that I was questioning. Your gripes about all the Hunter threads, remember?

Edited by Mikey

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Do those two posts have anything to do with the subject of excessive Trump and/or Hunter threads? Because that was your gripe that I was questioning. Your gripes about all the Hunter threads, remember?

Yes. They do. Specifically, the first one. 

Edited by Didba

On 8/1/2023 at 8:33 PM, Didba said:

I just see it for what it actually is. 24 hours news companies find their bread winner and they wring it dry. It doesn't mean any investigation, or impeachment are BS. It just means the crazy amount of coverage is BS. Gotta filter the media corporations out on all sides.

I do. I am probably one of only 3-5 here that do. 

• Like 1