2024 4* DL Kamarion (Kam) Franklin (Ole Miss)

toddc

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

@HAPvsOA CC is not a JRA. Not anymore. He's no worse than 2nd on the AU recruiting beat.

He's not quite Keith N. yet, but agreed. I like him a lot and thinks he does a great job. I was mainly referring to his age and experience since he hasn't been on the beat for very long (at least in a paid position; I believe he did recruiting for the student paper for awhile).   

Anyways, can't wait for Kam's announcement. I have a good feeling about this even though I'm still reeling a bit from Bidunga's announcement.

Edited by HAPvsOA

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HAPvsOA said:

He's not quite Keith N. yet,

@HAPvsOA Keith doesn't cover AU anymore & hasn't for a couple months so he doesn't count.

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 4* DL Kamarion (Kam) Franklin (Commit Watch: August 19)***
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Before Gus divided the fan base (~2016), this place was known for its humor and camaraderie.  I look forward to leaving behind the fractured pieces and getting back to what this place is know for.  I'm glad we have CHF leading the way.

Tuesday morning I had an early meeting out of town so I was up early.   The night before I said something about you giving us NFL breakdowns and doing it for free.   When I pulled up the site Golf had replied "Oh please, just shoot me now."   I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of hot coffee at that moment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Tuesday morning I had an early meeting out of town so I was up early.   The night before I said something about you giving us NFL breakdowns and doing it for free.   When I pulled up the site Golf had replied "Oh please, just shoot me now."   I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of hot coffee at that moment.

Oh I get it! I laugh at Golf all the time.

• Thanks 1

Well Ole Miss is surging according to Auburn 247 and 2 picks for Ole Miss tonight from the Ole Miss sites. 

I cannot believe that anyone would choose Ole Miss, but it looks like a real possibility. Yuck. 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

Before Gus divided the fan base (~2016), this place was known for its humor and camaraderie.  I look forward to leaving behind the fractured pieces and getting back to what this place is known for.  I'm glad we have CHF leading the way.

Not just AU, our entire culture has been much more divisive since 2016, and it’s only gotten worse since 2020.    I would love for my church family and AU family to lead the way in bringing people together!!!!

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Not just AU, our entire culture has been much more divisive since 2016, and it’s only gotten worse since 2020.    I would love for my church family and AU family to lead the way in bringing people together!!!!

I’ll bring my church family too. Love my church family and even my Bama pastor.

Edited by toddc
  • Love 1

Ole Miss rivals mod just now is saying it is basically done - to Ole Miss. So all 3 ole Miss sites saying he is going to Ole Miss in the last hour. 

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Ole Miss rivals mod just now is saying it is basically done - to Ole Miss. So all 3 ole Miss sites saying he is going to Ole Miss in the last hour. 

And KJ Bolden is committing to us.  Oh wait

18 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

And KJ Bolden is committing to us.  Oh wait

I don’t remember seeing anyone put in a CB for him to go to Auburn. Maybe Cole did but the rest did not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

Well Ole Miss is surging according to Auburn 247 and 2 picks for Ole Miss tonight from the Ole Miss sites. 

I cannot believe that anyone would choose Ole Miss, but it looks like a real possibility. Yuck. 

Well their mods don't have a great track record with picks so let hope that holds true.

• Like 2

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 4* DL Kamarion (Kam) Franklin (Commit Watch: August 19, 12 CT)***

You can only imagine the pressure that is on Kiffin right now to land this one. He's probably ready to double the NIL out of his own newly increased contract.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

You can only imagine the pressure that is on Kiffin right now to land this one. He's probably ready to double the NIL out of his own newly increased contract.

Same pressure is probably on Hugh. If we are going to create a championship football culture, the first step has to be NEVER losing a recruit we want to Ole Miss. Ever! There is nothing that football program can offer a kid that Auburn can offer 10 fold.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

He is losing these recruiting battles badly in his own state.  They are either going out of state or to Mississippi State.

Saw someone post where Stanford had as many Top 20 players in MS committed as OM does.  

Its gone from “Auburn has thrown the bag at him and Kiffin doesn’t pay for a commitment” to “Looks like the Grove Collective is stepping up in a big way” in a matter of days and none of them have enough self awareness to see the irony in that.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Same pressure is probably on Hugh. If we are going to create a championship football culture, the first step has to be NEVER losing a recruit we want to Ole Miss. Ever! There is nothing that football program can offer a kid that Auburn can offer 10 fold.

@AuCivilEng1 You do realize even Bama under Saban has lost Mississippi kids to the Rebs right?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

That guy is a cuck. I personally think he throws these late picks in for Ole Miss strictly to give them the " Freeze bought him at the last minute" excuse which also IMO doesnt help now that it is legal lol. 

Kid going to be a tiger in the end

5 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

All the on3 guys were leaning Auburn unless something has changed in the last couple days

Ole miss guys saying he is going to ole miss, auburn guys saying he is going to auburn. None of these guys really have a freaking clue and most of the time the recruit just tells them what they want to hear.