2024 4* DL Kamarion (Kam) Franklin (Ole Miss)

toddc

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Better get you popcorn ready on those Ole Miss boards folks

Here's another WTF for you. I get no enjoyment or entertainment from watching other boards melt when they don't get a recruit they planned and expected.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Here's another WTF for you. I get no enjoyment or entertainment from watching other boards melt when they don't get a recruit they planned and expected.

When it’s Ole Miss, UGA, and UAT, I get enjoyment in watching them melt down on misses

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Better get you popcorn ready on those Ole Miss boards folks

Post the link I seldom go on other teams board so I think I would get a kick out of it. We dodge a huge bullet not getting Lane imo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

image.gif.890fbd28d2a6450685f5277469246436.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Post the link I seldom go on other teams board so I think I would get a kick out of it. We dodge a huge bullet not getting Lane imo

Full disclosure, I was a Coach Prime man. Wasn’t crazy about Lane. Even less so about Freeze. But now, I’m confident nobody could have done a better job than Freeze. Absolutely nobody. Lane would have been all sizzle, no steak. Fingers crossed he follows Saban at Bama soon. 😁

• Like 6

2 hours ago, toddc said:

I recall a dude with a similar first name from Auburn.  In 2011 at the combine, that dude, measured 1 inch shorter and 18 pounds lighter than this Kam.    He still managed to go NUMBER 1 overall.    Can history repeat itself?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

To talk about & focus on our team. :P

I like to go to the other boards when they miss out on a recruit so I can see which of the many ways Auburn cheated or read about the many downfalls of Coach Freeze. It just helps me stay knowledgeable on the ongoings. 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, NewYrkTiger said:

Full disclosure, I was a Coach Prime man. Wasn’t crazy about Lane. Even less so about Freeze. But now, I’m confident nobody could have done a better job than Freeze. Absolutely nobody. Lane would have been all sizzle, no steak. Fingers crossed he follows Saban at Bama soon. 😁

I like Coach Prime.   And after the February Fiasco of 22, I was on the Prime Train.   By the time we finally fired the potato I had cooled on him a little, but he was still a top choice for me.  My top choice was probably Rhule.  I had prepared myself for the Lane Train, though I never have been a fan.  I liked Freeze, but I didn’t think we’d hire him.  Within a matter of weeks after we hired him that dude convinced me that he was the perfect fit for Auburn!!!   All he has done since then is further prove that to be true!   The future is bright on the Plains!!!!🙌🙌🙌

• Like 8

2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Does he have a probable commitment date/window?

Imminent 

5 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Does he have a probable commitment date/window?

@aucanucktiger About a week ago he said early to mid September but most indications are now he's moving it up to in a week or 2 from now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ClarkGriswold said:

Quick google research tells me DL coach Garrett grew up 35 miles from this kid. Suspect they can relate to each other…

@ClarkGriswold also Freeze supposedly grew up 1 county over. Also I gotta honor your user name

Best Christmas Vacation Pool GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Auburn becomes frontrunner to land five-star DL Kamarion Franklin

Taylor Jones

Auburn has gained plenty of momentum on the recruiting trail lately and is looking to keep it going by landing a 2024 five-star defensive lineman from Mississippi.

Kamarion Franklin has taken several visits to Auburn since receiving an offer last September, most recently stopping by for Big Cat Weekend. Predictions from recruiting sites are starting to come in as he prepares for his commitment date, which is set to be sometime this month. One of those predictions has worked out in Auburn’s favor.

Buy Tigers Tickets

Cole Pinkston of On3 has submitted a prediction for Franklin to land at Auburn. Because of this, the Tigers are now the favorite to earn his commitment with a 59% forecast according to On3’s Recruiting Prediction Machine, jumping Tennessee.

Franklin told Pinkston last month that he enjoyed his visit to campus for Big Cat Weekend.

“It was a good, good visit,” Franklin said. “Also, I got to talk more and spend the day with Coach (Jeremy) Garrett. I enjoyed that. I also talked to Coach Freeze 1-on-1 and spend time with him before the dead period.”

There are zero crystal ball predictions as of the timing of this post, but 247Sports was able to provide some insight into his recruiting.

No Crystal Ball predictions have been logged for Franklin, who does not have a set decision date but recently told 247Sports that he plans on committing “no later than September.” Auburn, Miami, Ole Miss, and Tennessee are in the mix for the 6-foot-5, 265-pound defensive lineman, who visited each of those four campuses over the summer, including official visits with the Hurricanes and Volunteers in June. He is set to return to Auburn for an official visit in early September.

Franklin is a 6-5, 250-pound defensive lineman from Lake Cormorant, Mississippi. He is considered to be a five-star defensive lineman by 247Sports and ESPN. According to 247Sports rankings, he is the No. 2 overall player from Mississippi for the 2024 class and is the nation’s No. 21 defensive lineman.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Most likely next Saturday 

That would make 6 of the then 7 Saturdays in a row we get a commit if we get TJ tomorrow & Kam next Saturday.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That would make 6 of the then 7 Saturdays in a row we get a commit if we get TJ tomorrow & Kam next Saturday.

That's a true statement 

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Its almost like theres a plan here

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not that we are meticulously counting these things. 😅

Mr Burns GIFs | Tenor

talking season 4 GIF