2024 4* DL Kamarion (Kam) Franklin (Ole Miss)

toddc

The only people changing their picks seem to be Ole Miss insiders. The national narrative is pointing to Auburn. Auburn beat writers are saying Auburn. There are a few Miami people saying Miami, but they've been doing that since 1987. 

I don't have any inside info on this one, but Ole Miss people being the ONLY picks for Ole Miss can be taken with a grain of salt.

Edited by AUFightingSoldiers
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

The only people changing their picks seem to be Ole Miss insiders. The national narrative is pointing to Auburn. Auburn beat writers are saying Auburn. There are a few Miami people saying Miami, but they've been doing that since 1987. 

I don't have any inside info on this one, but Ole Miss people being the ONLY picks for Ole Miss can be taken with a grain of salt.

Are we putting the CFW on notice? @LPTiger

On 8/14/2023 at 5:39 PM, LPTiger said:

As is Golf's custom=concisely correct.

In Golfs defense, it is hard typing long post using the 1 finger hunt and poke typing method.    Golf could double his typing speed if he would just use the index finger from his left hand as well :)

Edited by alabastertiger
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

In Golfs defense, it is hard typing long post using the 1 finger hunt and poke typing method.    Golf could double his typing speed if he would just use the index finger from his left hand as well :)

Just to let you know I made an A in typing class in HS my WPM were 65/1. Of course it did not hurt that my teacher was drop dead gorgeous...................

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Same pressure is probably on Hugh. If we are going to create a championship football culture, the first step has to be NEVER losing a recruit we want to Ole Miss. Ever! There is nothing that football program can offer a kid that Auburn can offer 10 fold.

Money? If Ole Miss was missing out on as many HS kids as they usually do, they’re likely to have enough to cobble together and just completely outbid us for at least one recruit. They’re poor but not that poor 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Just to let you know I made an A in typing class in HS my WPM were 65/1. Of course it did not hurt that my teacher was drop dead gorgeous...................

Everyone performs better when they’re pretty 😍 

• Love 1

I said it before and I'll say it again, Kam Franklin WILL BE AN AUBURN TIGER in 24 hours...mark it. I was right about TJ Lindsay too. Track the visits!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EricLCountry said:

I said it before and I'll say it again, Kam Franklin WILL BE AN AUBURN TIGER in 24 hours...mark it. I was right about TJ Lindsay too. Track the visits!

Ahh, KJ was a lock for you also. I like your confidence tho!👍🏼

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Just to let you know I made an A in typing class in HS my WPM were 65/1

65 WPM with a rock and chisel is no joke, there are Egyptians drooling over that kind of skill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Hey, watch it…. That’s somebody’s great grandmother your talking about!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I wish I was the great grandfather then

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Money? If Ole Miss was missing out on as many HS kids as they usually do, they’re likely to have enough to cobble together and just completely outbid us for at least one recruit. They’re poor but not that poor 

They're spending so much money for Beard to restore their Bball team, they may not be as loaded as one would expect. Or at least, here's hoping. 

This is big boy recruiting y’all!!!  It’s been so long, most of us have forgotten.   But every recruit we’re after everyone else wants too!   So there’s going to be some intense battles.   There will be a lot of back and forth with several of these guys.  We’ll win our fair share!  And we’ll lose some too.   bama and uga can’t just pick their 25 and call it a day anymore.  A&M, LSU, and now us and Florida are at the dance as well.   USCe and TN will be a nuisance in a few cases too.  And with an NIL free-for-all on top of it, recruiting is vicious and fantastic as ever!    In this case, whatever Joey and OM can do, we can do much better!   Hoping Big Kam chooses the good guys!  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EricLCountry said:

I was right about TJ Lindsay too.

@EricLCountry Yeah but as I said in that thread, the Lindsey pick was an easy layup. The Kam pick is not.

3 hours ago, EricLCountry said:

Track the visits!

If that were true they would be the clear favorite. He has visited the Rebs many times.

11 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Ahh, KJ was a lock for you also. I like your confidence tho!👍🏼

KJ was very close. I was right about TJ Lindsey though. Him and Perry.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

@EricLCountry Yeah but as I said in that thread, the Lindsey pick was an easy layup. The Kam pick is not.

If that were true they would be the clear favorite. He has visited the Rebs many times.

True. But him making the unofficial trip on that Sunday after BIG Cat was quite telling though. If the National people are picking him to us then I will too.

Edited by EricLCountry

Sounds like he’s telling both sides what they want to hear. Should be interesting to see how it all shakes out. 

15 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Sounds like he’s telling both sides what they want to hear. Should be interesting to see how it all shakes out. 

Saturday recruitments may just not be our thing! If we don’t land him. we will be 1/4 on our last recruit commitments for football/basketball in the last 3 saturdays with TJ Lindsey being the only one we got. 😭😭. And every single one of the 5 star guys has played out the same way commitment week. We start out confident then slowly lose confidence as the week goes by… well I guess beside flory. That was a whole other level of weird.  Felt for a lot of the week it was going to be a relatively stress free commitment week and then ole miss gets desperate because they badly want him for optics sake of stealing the top ranked recruit in Mississippi from Freeze at the last second…..

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Saturday recruitments may just not be our thing! If we don’t land him we will be 1/4 on our last recruit commitments for football/basketball in the last 3 saturdays

@GwillMac6 We have gotten a football commit of 5 of the last 6 Saturdays. Minus Bolden, Saturdays have been good to us since early July.

• Like 2

Just now, ellitor said:

Ole Miss On3 reporter upped his confidence to 80% on his Ole Miss pick FWIW.

Sounds like what happened with USCe

They were confident 10 minutes before his announcement time

• Like 2
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Sounds like what happened with USCe

They were confident 10 minutes before his announcement time

Don't remember SC mods putting 80% picks the day before the announcement. That being said, Reb reporters have a long list of their picks in big battles not panning out.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't remember SC mods putting 80% picks the day before the announcement. That being said, Reb reporters have a long list of their picks in big battles not panning out.

Referring to the rapid increase in confidence, not the exact number they put on their confidence 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Ole Miss On3 reporter upped his confidence to 80% on his Ole Miss pick FWIW.

TBF of all the “insiders” that dude is a total clown