Auburn vs UGA game time?

BigBlueWDE

20 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Does anybody know the selection process this year

Same as always...CBS gets first dibs.

Really isn't a more juicy SEC game on 9/30, so I'd expect CBS.

• Like 1

I’m assuming Georgia will be undefeated and #1 and Auburn should either be undefeated or a 1 loss team.  Auburn might “find” their way into the top 25 week of to beef up the game.

Although I fully expect the dawgs to be a huge favorite, the vast majority of people I work with are UGA fans, i would practically kill for an AU upset!

If Auburn is undefeated there's a chance that Gameday would be on The Plains. Only other competition that weekend is LSU @ Ole Miss, Southern Cal @ Colorado, South Carolina @ Tennessee, Michigan @ Nebraska.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, woodford said:

Only other competition that weekend is LSU @ Ole Miss, Southern Cal @ Colorado, South Carolina @ Tennessee, Michigan @ Nebraska.

A&M / ARK

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AUINSY said:

Sounds like the only other better games will be LSU/OM, SCAR/Tennessee

Maybe. Nebraska could be 4-0 when they host UM. I'm looking at it from ESPN's point of view.

Edit: Big Noon pregame show will be there but whatever I'm too excited for kickoff so you get these useless posts from me

Edited by woodford

Georgia plays 4 snoozers prior to our game, they’ll be undefeated and still #1. We’ll be 3-1 at worst, hopefully 4-0 and likely ranked if that’s the case. Perfect (and likely the only) opportunity to put Georgia on gameday before the Cocktail Party. 

Honestly, the way the schedule shakes out, it works well for us. 3 wins, an uptick in competition on the road in the SEC, then maybe the best team in the country at home before the off week. Any questions on personnel and scheme should be worked out by then, with the best possible range of game film to examine and adjust personnel and game plans going forward.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 8:55 PM, woodford said:

Only other competition that weekend is LSU @ Ole Miss,

So we need LSU to start strong and beat FSU, Ole Miss to beat ranked Tulane & upset Bama the week before.  CBS takes Top 10 match up LSU/Ole Miss and we get a 730 EST night game 

Blessed

• Like 2

Also, on that note....Oct 14th is CBS's 11/230 double header.  I'd love to catch LSU at 11am and see Bama/Ark or Aggies/UT get the 230 game

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VicTree said:

Sorry, I guess I've lost track of things.  I thought the SEC CBS deal was over.  Did I dream that?

This is the last year

• Thanks 1