College Football Games This Weekend

aubiefifty

2 hours ago, WDEagle said:

F9o_GyyXwAEJbdQ?format=jpg&name=large

I am struggling to decide who I want to win several of these games.  The Lane versus Jimbo matchup is razor thin.  I have to go with Lane just because Jimbo is only one notch above Saban. 

LSU is another one that I have a hard time supporting, even against Alabama.  Maybe the earth will open up…

I don’t like Washington nor USC so I will just ignore that game. 

I also hope both Clemson and Notre Dame fail this weekend. 

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

They are definitely better than their record. I’m betting they would have been in contention for the SEC west if they had not lost their starting QB.

6 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

They are definitely better than their record. I’m betting they would have been in contention for the SEC west if they had not lost their starting QB.

Yeah next year is do or die for them. Everything lines up perfectly.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

always "next year" for aTm, it seems

Usually, but they legit have no excuse to miss out on the inaugural 12-team playoff, with that highest ranked of all time class in its third year + most favorable schedule in the league.

Edited by AUwent

On 10/29/2023 at 5:47 PM, WDEagle said:

F9o_GyyXwAEJbdQ?format=jpg&name=large

If that game was in Baton Rogue I’d feel better

KState is getting hot.  I could definitely see Texas go down

Watch Clemson jump up and knock ND after Dabo’s rant

I bet Georgia wins by 10 or more

Oklahoma has been way off the last 2 games

Washington might put 70 on USC

9 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

They are definitely better than their coach. 

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Washington might put 70 on USC

Unfortunately I don't see Washington pulling that one out. I would love for both them and Oregon to make it to Vegas with one loss.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Unfortunately I don't see Washington pulling that one out. I would love for both them and Oregon to make it to Vegas with one loss.

USC couldn’t stop you and 10 eighth graders from putting up points.  I don’t gamble anymore but if USC wins that game, I will venmo you $10.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

USC couldn’t stop you and 10 eighth graders from putting up points.  I don’t gamble anymore but if USC wins that game, I will venmo you $10.  

USC defense vs. Iowa offense. Make it happen, Holiday Bowl!

(Ok, to be fair, USC offense vs. Iowa defense would be pretty good.)

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

There are definitely some intriguing ones this weekend.

LSU's high powered offense vs Bama's all around strength (now that they are settling into their latest team). Boy, woukd an LSU win make the SEC West interesting.

ND facing a desperate Clemson - which will suffer another embarrassing loss? Can Clemson upset overrated (but still pretty good) ND?

Under-performing but supremely talented A&M vs the fighting Kiffins. This one is a potential upset IMO.

Longhorns without starting QB vs K-State with the B12 in play?

Sooners have not looked good the past 2 weeks, but Oky State is not loaded. A rivalry game. Coukd be fun!

Can Missery upset UGA? I don;t think so.

In the battle of the bottom dwellers, if Auburn plays the way they did in the 1st half of the Miss St game, Auburn wins easily. If Auburn plays the way they did against every other SEC team so far and the 2nd half of the Miss St game ....... look out!

On 10/31/2023 at 9:07 PM, AUwent said:

USC defense vs. Iowa offense. Make it happen, Holiday Bowl!

(Ok, to be fair, USC offense vs. Iowa defense would be pretty good.)

We're about to see it every year! Man, Southern Cal has no idea what they signed up for lol if they keep getting 40+ dropped on them I wonder if the USC power brokers step in and "ask" CLR to invest in a defense. T

It's going to be a great weekend of CFB. Big 12 could eliminate itself from the Playoff. Nebraska will be bowl eligible by mid afternoon.

LSU/Bama is tough. It's a shame LSU is so banged up on defense I really think they can win and maybe even whoop Bama but it's tough to go against little Nicky.

• Like 1