Robby Ashford

LPTiger

Did anyone see the instagram post Robby made today (and no I don't know how to post it, I'm old and I no longer have a paralegal)?   It was a picture of him in our white home uniform and below the pic were the words "no more smile no more love for it....they won".

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't see it, and I can't find any reference to it on the internet.  But then again, I'm not exactly a skilled e-sleuth. 

Hoping this has another explanation...

32 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Did anyone see the instagram post Robby made today (and no I don't know how to post it, I'm old and I no longer have a paralegal)?   It was a picture of him in our white home uniform and below the pic were the words "no more smile no more love for it....they won".

I HOPE and pray this is not true. 😬

• Like 1

I realize the irony of posting this but things like this are why I hate social media. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I realize the irony of posting this but things like this are why I hate social media. 

It may be semantics, but I think a relatively small forum about Auburn culture, and the Twitter/X-Facebook/Meta spheres are waaay different. I don’t think our admins/mods are hell-bent on world domination, making a profit off of our data, and controlling the masses…but I digress. I spent about 3-5 min searching as well and couldn’t find anything.

Don’t forget about screenshots @LPTiger if you find something juicy that you’re not sure how to share…

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Good Lord.  My daughter had to help me.

robby.jpg

Nice! Not sure what this means though…

Just now, LPTiger said:

Dag you seriously think I would make this up?   Why?

I am just joking man. You seriously never heard that phrase?

• Haha 6

I assume it was a reaction to Thorne being named a Captain.   I've said several times that the biggest issue between Robby being a star or a failure is his leadership skills.  Tons of talent.   Never felt the switch.   Being a leader just isn't natural for some folks.

• Like 3

If….. and this is a big if. If this is some sort of social media tantrum or passive aggressive response then Robby might have proved his critics right 

Edited by GreenTiger
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I assume it was a reaction to Thorne being named a Captain.   I've said several times that the biggest issue between Robby being a star or a failure is his leadership skills.  Tons of talent.   Never felt the switch.   Being a leader just isn't natural for some folks.

Let’s hope not or he really is delusional. 

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

(and no I don't know how to post it, I'm old and I no longer have a paralegal)

I’m currently between paralegals and there is no worse feeling. They do so much. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I’m currently between paralegals and there is no worse feeling. They do so much. 

Apparently what I'm picturing that in my head a little different than what you are experiencing.

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, WDEagle said:

Apparently what I'm picturing in my head a little different than what you are experiencing.

Also, Photos or it didn't happen.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Good Lord.  My daughter had to help me.

robby.jpg

If this is real, he’s just asking to get bumped down to 3rd string.  Was this posted today? I’m supportive of this kid, but we don’t need drama. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1