Utah vs UF

WFE12

Florida screwed that scoring chance up.  They were heading towards a TD. 

That's a great use of stadium screens.  Very distracting with those bleachers and screens behind the goal posts

• Like 1

Florida faithful are melting down. I think they realize they have their better-recruiting version of Harsin 

A large contingent of AUF folks were eager to hire Billy Napier. I wasn't interested from the start and I'm SO glad we didn't. Yes, Harsin and the Idaho taters were losers. But Napier woukd have been just as bad, except harder to get rid of. Florida is gonna be looking for another head coach by the time this season is over, if not sooner. Florida is US Prime recruiting territory, and he fields this team? I ain't crying for Florida, I'm just rejoicing that we did not hire this guy.

Edited by AURex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AURex said:

A large contingent of AUF folks were eager to hire Billy Napier. I wasn't interested from the start and I'm SO glad we didn't. Yes, Harsin and the Idaho taters were losers. But Napier woukd have been just as bad, except harder to get rid of. Florida is gonna be looking for another head coach by the time this season is over, if not sooner. Florida is US Prime recruiting territory, and he fields this team? I ain't crying for Florida, I'm just rejoicing that we did not hire this guy.

The bigger surprise to me is that Florida currently has a top-5 recruiting class…we should go after their recruits really hard

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

Bbbbbbut, Napier has a 20-step plan to build it back :) Too bad he can’t get past step 2. 

• Haha 2

UF played with no intensity in this game until the 4th quarter.  Napier didn’t even look to be inspiring his players whatsoever. He can recruit I’ll give him that but recruiting and coaching are two different things. He should have stayed at UL. 

• Like 2

"He can recruit."

I'm not convinced he can recruit. Look at the players he brought in who are playing this Utah game. Are these guys you would field for an SEC game?

So glad Auburn did not hire this guy. Florida will be looking for another head coach after this year, if not sooner. I have nothing against Napier as a person, he's just in way over his head at UF.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AURex said:

"He can recruit."

I'm not convinced he can recruit. Look at the players he brought in who are playing this Utah game. Are these guys you would field for an SEC game?

So glad Auburn did not hire this guy. Florida will be looking for another head coach after this year, if not sooner. I have nothing against Napier as a person, he's just in way over his head at UF.

Florida was looking for a new coach at half time tonight. We know b/c we were just there as a program. 

• Sad 1