*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

In what ways has he shown he’s decent?

In what way has he shown he is trash, in more than a handful of snaps? Stop overreacting to a start of game at a time that we aren't used to playing 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

It seems like the staff doesn't have a lot of confidence in Thorne with this playcalling.

It feels like we came out wanting to establish the run and be physical and Cal's defense has met that challenge well.  But on the passing plays, it seems like no one is getting separation and that's got to change.

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

In what way has he shown he is trash, in more than a handful of snaps? Stop overreacting to a start of game at a time that we aren't used to playing 

Never said he was trash.  So stop putting words in my mouth.  I said he isn’t a decent QB.  That doesn’t mean he’s trash.  I don’t know maybe don’t fumble.  Is that too much to ask?  It’s not an overreaction.  

Cal is stacking the run. These quick hits on the perimeter might back them off enough to push it downfield a bit. 
Still need to see a TE catch one over the middle. 

Just now, PDub said:

New clock rules suck

This might be the only game I don't complain too much.  Get to bed a little earlier lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, difball said:

You can hear America starting to snore while watching this game

That's because everyone else is asleep already lol