*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TitanTiger said:

They've mentioned a couple of times that no one was open.  But Thorne has made a couple of wrong reads too according to Freeze.

Freeze said he went the wrong way with throws twice, as well.

2 minutes ago, CalBears said:

Totally fair. My apologies. The  initial Td call, the fumble call, and then the fg hold... I am not in my right mind. Buffalo trace isn't helping. I am a Cal alum in Mobile- too much invested for me to behave like a polite human apparently. War Damn Eagle from week 3 on

I'll just warn you as a guy that likes his drink and has a 10k account on a literal Bama forum;

Know the limits lol. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

What the hell? lol

It's a CareBear

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

He's not young. And he's in poor health. The rest yeah, but let's see how long he stays with it after his son graduates. 

Was speaking of Cadillac

2 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

All i can figure is some of you guys are borderline personality disorder. Guys, we aren’t gonna win a national championship with this team. Let’s give the team a little Grace and support them for at least a game. 

they played about as bad as you can on O for a half and are only down 3. Relax! Win or lose, we are heading in the right direction. That roster and coaching staff we had last year is already down 20 in this game. Let’s see how CHF adjusts. Let Thorne settle in. Cal aren’t world beaters but they could beat half our conference so again…relax.
wde

What is wrong with you. Can’t you see we suck and the only thing that would have saved us is the current Buffalo head coach. We should just play the Jackson Barclay kid. We suck. The end is near. Why can’t you see it!

ARE YOU BLIND!

Sone of these people sound like the drunk frat boy that never shuts the hell up. It’s sad really. 

• Haha 1

Just now, difball said:

Was speaking of Cadillac

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I actually kind of liked the idea of Caddy as HC too. 

Literally only staying up to see if Freeze makes any changes on offense. Not staying up another 1 1/2 hours to watch more 3 and out offense.

• Like 1

Just now, TigerHorn said:

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I actually kind of liked the idea of Caddy as HC too. 

Look at what Prime is doing - that fire and excitement was here for the end of last year. Those kids were ballin and we looked better than this. Hugh I'm not sure of... maybe all these kids we are signing work out. I just was thinking some new style blood would have been better than Gus 2.0

Well 38 yards passing in a half ain't gonna do it.  I think the military schools throw more than that.  Thorn is just uncomfortable right now and has hurt with 2 turnovers, 1 at beginning and 1 at end of the half.  He needs a short leash for at least this game in the 2nd half.  Can't continue to dig a hole. Need rhythm. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I felt good about the offense but was worried about the defense.

Bizarro world.

Same.  Whodathunkit?  Alston was a bright spot and got his bell rung.

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

I just expected better from the O line.  That is what I am disappointed about so far.  Plus the general lack of poise.  

Running lanes with our developing o line will be tough. Rbs have to take what they get and go fast. That has been successful with Alston.  Have to be more creative in the passing game. 

Just now, AURex said:

Here in Eastern time zone, it is 12:30 AM. I've run out of gas, I'll watch the second half tomorrow,

I can relate. I'm in Florida clearing debris for my parents place (trailer) since it was it was hit by the hurricane. Tired... trying to hang on...lol.

Just now, tigerrules said:

Running lanes with our developing o line will be tough. Rbs have to take what they get and go fast. That has been successful with Alston.  Have to be more creative in the passing game. 

DA got it outside and got yards, Hunter is 2 clouds and some dust up the middle.

Just now, AUBwins said:

Well 38 yards passing in a half ain't gonna do it.  I think the military schools throw more than that.  Thorn is just uncomfortable right now and has hurt with 2 turnovers, 1 at beginning and 1 at end of the half.  He needs a short leash for at least this game in the 2nd half.  Can't continue to dig a hole. Need rhythm. 

No short leash. Yank'em. 

I get the transfer stuff probably teased him with being the starter in perpetuity but he isn't winning. 

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Exactly.  We thrive in humidity.

Get those sideline misters working overtime. Fire up the heaters too! Get some water in the air!

• Haha 1