Prayers Needed

AuburnAlumFromThe423

Good morning, everyone, and War Eagle. Great win last night! I apologize if this is not the best place to post this but I didn’t know. I am writing to ask for prayers this morning for my ex-wife, Kristi (Tennessee fan 🙄)and our two wonderful boys (they lean more towards Auburn). She is in the hospital recovering from some sort of septic reaction. She has been admitted since Friday, and last night, her situation took a turn for the worse. Her condition is rather dire right now. I don’t post often on here but I do know that prayer requests are sometimes submitted. I appreciate it very much and let’s get Samford next weekend. Thank you and WDE

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 4

Wishing her all the best. Those septic things can turn tricky/difficult in a hurry. Also hoping your boys can have some understanding and at least a little peace through this difficult time.

Lifting Kristi up in prayer 🙏 right now in my church sanctuary. God give her strength, healing and grace to fight this battle. Be with the kids and show them your power in times of need like this one. Amen 🙏 

Praying for strength and healing for Kristi.  Also praying for wisdom for the medical professionals caring for her and the Lord’s comfort for you, your two boys and her family and friends.   

8 hours ago, AuburnAlumFromThe423 said:

Good morning, everyone, and War Eagle. Great win last night! I apologize if this is not the best place to post this but I didn’t know. I am writing to ask for prayers this morning for my ex-wife, Kristi (Tennessee fan 🙄)and our two wonderful boys (they lean more towards Auburn). She is in the hospital recovering from some sort of septic reaction. She has been admitted since Friday, and last night, her situation took a turn for the worse. Her condition is rather dire right now. I don’t post often on here but I do know that prayer requests are sometimes submitted. I appreciate it very much and let’s get Samford next weekend. Thank you and WDE

Praying for strength and a quick recovery and wisdom and guidance for her health care workers.  Please keep us updated.