IMG_7433.gif

6 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Appropriate response.

The verbage or the outlook for a bowl?

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Auburn DB Keionte Scott out indefinitely with ankle injury

The Auburn defensive back starter left the Samford game in the first quarter

NATHAN KING64 mins9

Auburn starting nickelback Keionte Scott is out indefinitely after suffering an ankle injury Saturday night, Hugh Freeze told reporters Monday morning.

"Keionte did not get a good report," Freeze said. "He's going to have surgery today. ... We'll be without him for a considerable time."

Scott left the Tigers' 45-13 win over Samford on the first drive and returned to the sideline later in a walking boot.

Auburn Undercover was informed Scott suffered a high ankle sprain.

Scott is also Auburn's top punt returner, so Auburn will "start catching punts with a lot of different people today."

The No. 1 JUCO cornerback in the country in last year's class, Scott is the team's No. 2 returning tackler from last season. Sophomore Caleb Wooden played a large chunk of snaps in his absence against Samford.

Surgery for an ankle sprain? I know the high ones are bad but I’ve never seen someone get surgery for that.

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Surgery for an ankle sprain? I know the high ones are bad but I’ve never seen someone get surgery for that.

yes, there is a newer procedure surgically for "high" ankle sprains.  supposed better long term recovery and sometimes faster immediate recovery.  i believe one of the bammer or uat qb had this done a few years ago.  not super common but is an option with specific injuries

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

How screwed are we in the secondary now?

We should be good to go.  Pritchett and Kaufman will be back and Rhym will slide to NB

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

We should be good to go.  Pritchett and Kaufman will be back and Rhym will slide to NB

Didn’t his -Scott- backup lead the team in tackles . Caleb Wooten??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nthemix said:

wishing him a dull & speedy recovery 

Wishing Scott the most boring rehab ever . No tv or social media. Lol just a joke

4 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

yes, there is a newer procedure surgically for "high" ankle sprains.  supposed better long term recovery and sometimes faster immediate recovery.  i believe one of the bammer or uat qb had this done a few years ago.  not super common but is an option with specific injuries

Tua had that surgery twice while at Alabama. 

I just looked it up. He had "tightrope" surgery on his ankle 2 times and the first surgery, he missed 28 days. The 2nd time he had the surgery, he only missed 3 weeks.

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Dang, he was having a great season so far. Do we know if he still has a RS available for this year?

Yes, he only played in three games so he can use this season as a redshirt year.

i wish we could flood the young man with get well cards to lift him up and show we love him off the field as well as on the field.

30 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

It’s just an ankle injury…you don’t even use your ankles to catch punts.  Whoever caught a football with their feet?

Um, where did your handsome avatar go? Not the same guy without it, Satan

25 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Um, where did your handsome avatar go? Not the same guy without it, Satan

Listen, I’m not Satan.

I got new head shots and tried to upload them but the avatar size requirements are really really small. I haven’t had time to open it up in Photoshop and make the file really small.

• Like 1

Listen, I’m not Satan.

Exactly what Satan would say.

I got new head shots and tried to upload them but the avatar size requirements are really really small. I haven’t had time to open it up in Photoshop and make the file really small.

Move the camera farther away. Will make your head really small.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Listen, I’m not Satan.

so you are saying your head is too big for the avatar?   j/k  

WDE

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Listen, I’m not Satan.

It’s tough to deal with when you have a big head!! Lol

On 9/18/2023 at 5:03 PM, bigbird said:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, AUDevil said:

It’s just an ankle injury…you don’t even use your ankles to catch punts.  Whoever caught a football with their feet?

All of Europe !😆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Watched Keionte’s vlog on his surgery.  Man, I really feel for him. But he is strong in character and strong in faith and I think he’ll be back stronger than ever.  Just follow those doctor’s orders, son!!! Prayers for God to cover Keionte’s healing.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1