Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

Quarterback play has been putrid.  My goodness.  Sad thing is our back up can't throw it either.  

I am just confused by Freeze . Last year his QB at Liberty looked competent. I am not even saying I want average QB but just someone who looks the position at least. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You’ve never seen a QB figure out how to throw it in the general area of a receiver to avoid that penalty before?

Never played QB huh?

Unless you are 6’6”, once your line is getting whipped, they stand straight up, you have no idea where a receiver is. That’s why guys leave the pocket. So they can “see”.

And no coach teaches you to throw it where you can’t see. 

Just now, DAG said:

I am just confused by Freeze . Last year his QB at Liberty looked competent. I am not even saying I want average QB but just someone who looks the position at least. 

Dude loves Thorne

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We look like a team with a 1st year HC.  Plain and simple.

If QB play was a tad better Auburn would be winning . They are able to move the ball

• Like 1

Just now, Mkvl04 said:

Dude loves Thorne

It’s odd because he is yelling at him every time he goes to the sideline. Someone at his maturity level should need this much coasting. 

• Like 1

As horrible as our offense has played, we're still in it.  We need to stop killing ourselves.

Get a good drive and make it 7-6.  We get ball 2nd half too