Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

Thorne is shaken in this environment. I’d give him one more drive. If he can’t calm down, I’d go to Ashford. They’ve struggled to stop our running game. If neither QB is going to be reliable, at least put in the bigger run threat.

And no, Holden apparently has struggled more than Thorne making reads in the offense. He isn’t the answer. 

• Like 1

I am past ready to see Holden play. Thorne lacks confidence and is missing wide open receivers.

1 minute ago, The Defiant said:

For Payton Thorne to have so much experience at MSU he sure looks like a rookie. He lacks the gunslinger mentality, has poor mechanics, and lacks confidence. 

Yeah, but aside from all of that, he's a great QB. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, e808 said:

The difference was supposed to be experience but as we can see it doesn’t mean much

At this point, the head coach needs to stop this while we can still at least be competitive.  We can’t be this bad.  It’s inexcusable to let this continue. 

• Like 1

This game looks like last year's game against A&M. Both teams looked bad last year and both teams look bad this year. I've said 6-6 on the season for several months but this team we're seeing today may not get to 6 wins. 

Just now, ScotsAU said:

Thorne is shaken in this environment. I’d give him one more drive. If he can’t calm down, I’d go to Ashford. They’ve struggled to stop our running game. If neither QB is going to be reliable, at least put in the bigger run threat.

And no, Holden apparently has struggled more than Thorne making reads in the offense. He isn’t the answer. 

According to who? How many games you've seen from holden to come to that conclusion? 

Nice hit by Puckett.  Hopefully it's just a stinger.  He's made a few good plays today and last week