2024 4* WR Ny Carr
2024 4* DL Jeremiah Beamon (Bama)
2024 4* ATH Amir Jackson (Florida)

2024 4* LB Joseph Phillips (AU)
2024 4* QB Walker White (AU)
2024 3* OT Favour Edwin
2024 3* S Laquan Robinson

2025 4* QB Antwann Hill

I thought Cam Coleman was going to Colorado this wkend?

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I thought Cam Coleman was going to Colorado this wkend?

You are correct - thx- was looking at a post from 2 wks ago.

• ellitor changed the title to UGA Visitor Thread
10 hours ago, RunInRed said:

2024 5* S KJ Bolden (FSU)
2024 4* DL L.J. McCray
2024 4* WR Ny Carr
2024 4* DL Jeremiah Beamon (Bama)
2024 4* ATH Amir Jackson (Florida)

2024 4* LB Joseph Phillips (AU)
2024 4* QB Walker White (AU)
2024 3* OT Favour Edwin
2024 3* S Laquan Robinson

2025 4* QB Antwann Hill

Walker White better be ready to spread the Good Word.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I am kind of surprised we are still even chasing cam Coleman at this point .

I'm not. He is far from a lost cause at this point.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I am kind of surprised we are still even chasing cam Coleman at this point .

Why? He's in their back yard and Jimbo is far from safe. They still have Arkansas, Bama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and LSU.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, woodford said:

Why? He's in their back yard and Jimbo is far from safe. They still have Arkansas, Bama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and LSU.

Because it’s clear as day he wants money and rightfully so. The highest bidder will get him. He is going to Colorado this weekend. So basically Auburn either pays up or else. Wins or Losses seem to not be the deciding factor in this case, nor do I think Jimbo is going anywhere. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Because it’s clear as day he wants money and rightfully so. The highest bidder will get him. He is going to Colorado this weekend. So basically Auburn either pays up or else. Wins or Losses seem to not be the deciding factor in this case, nor do I think Jimbo is going anywhere. 

Don't take this personal because it not meant to be, but I'm glad you're not one of our recruiters.  You can't just walk away from a difference maker at a key position of need when you're in the shape we are in at receiver.  You're dealing with 18 year old kids who can change their mind based on any number of factors.  Sure the kid wants $$, but I'd be willing to bet there's not much difference between what Auburn offered and A&M. 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

He is going to Colorado this weekend.

@DAG Did you miss the posts of him not going to Colorado Saturday now & may come to AU.

1 hour ago, tinman1 said:

Don't take this personal because it not meant to be, but I'm glad you're not one of our recruiters.  You can't just walk away from a difference maker at a key position of need when you're in the shape we are in at receiver.  You're dealing with 18 year old kids who can change their mind based on any number of factors.  Sure the kid wants $$, but I'd be willing to bet there's not much difference between what Auburn offered and A&M. 

Why would I take what some random has to say on here personal ? Lol. I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner which is much more fulfilling than spending years trying to become a college recruiter, texting and calling teenagers all day because my job depends on it.

Then why isn’t he at Auburn? Apparently he was a silent commit then he wasn’t.

Edited by DAG

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@DAG Did you miss the posts of him not going to Colorado Saturday now & may come to AU.

I didn’t see that . That’s good news. That is ultimately where my mind was . It was odd that he had planned all along to come then decided he would rather go to  Colorado in arguably one of our most star studded weekends probably until the iron bowl.  I would think this would be a major weekend for him to be there since some major commits will be there that he can vibe with. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner

My first job out of Auburn was a Marriage/ Drug/ Alcohol and Mental Health Counselor. Also worked the crisis line. Then I got a job in legal drugs distribution.

Swear I am not lying............ I had 3 hours of psychology at AU my degree was Industrial Management. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My first job out of Auburn was a Marriage/ Drug/ Alcohol and Mental Health Counselor. Also worked the crisis line. Then I got a job in legal drugs distribution.

Swear I am not lying............ I had 3 hours of psychology at AU my degree was Industrial Management. 

Man you did a lot. I use to do crisis work for Milwaukee county. That on call was rough. Thanks for all you do and did. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Why would I take what some random has to say on here personal ? Lol. I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner which is much more fulfilling than spending years trying to become a college recruiter, texting and calling teenagers all day because my job depends on it.

Then why isn’t he at Auburn? Apparently he was a silent commit then he wasn’t.

I'm glad you have such a rewarding and fulfilling career.  After more games like we had last Saturday and all the negative posters I'm sure you could spot some potential new patients.😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, woodford said:

KJ just taking one of his official visits or is there something there?

@woodford Always planned to finish out his OVs no matter who he committed to.