Biden Has Lost Track of Immigrants

As we see what has happened in Israel, Biden admits his administration has lost track of millions of immigrants. That means they don't know how many terrorists have infiltrated our country and very well could be planning an attack somewhere in the U.S. Remember 9/11?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-may-have-lost-track-millions-of-migrants-crossing-southern-border-congressional-repo

• Facepalm 1

I did not realize that Latin Americans were immigrating to Israel and were responsible.

Launch nukes on South America and round up all spanish speakers in the U.S.  IMMEDIATELY!

Seriously though....... is this the new outrage and scare theme?  People coming here from Central and South America aren't terrorists.  They want to make money and have a better life.  Over 90% of them are practicing Christians.  There are plenty of problems being caused by the influx of so many across the border, but terrorism isn't one of them.

Edited by AU9377

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I did not realize that Latin Americans were immigrating to Israel and were responsible.

Launch nukes on South America and round up all spanish speakers in the U.S.  IMMEDIATELY!

Seriously though....... is this the new outrage and scare theme?  People coming here from Central and South America aren't terrorists.  They want to make money and have a better life.  Over 90% of them are practicing Christians.  There are plenty of problems being caused by the influx of so many across the border, but terrorism isn't one of them.

So you think none of the several million who have crossed our border from countries all over the world are terrorists? The odds are against you.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

So you think none of the several million who have crossed our border from countries all over the world are terrorists? The odds are against you.

Neither of us knows the answer to that question.  What we do know is that there is no policy and no politician that can honestly claim that they could prevent the possibility of a terrorist entering this country.  Most terrorism in the U.S. is committed by home grown terrorists. 

Looking at 9/11 - 1 terrorist came to the U.S. on a student visa.  14 came to the U.S. on tourist visas and 1 came by way of a business visa.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Neither of us knows the answer to that question.  What we do know is that there is no policy and no politician that can honestly claim that they could prevent the possibility of a terrorist entering this country.  Most terrorism in the U.S. is committed by home grown terrorists. 

Looking at 9/11 - 1 terrorist came to the U.S. on a student visa.  14 came to the U.S. on tourist visas and 1 came by way of a business visa.

The perceived security threat is that you potentially have armies of terrorists crossing the border and there's no way to know because of the sheer volume, rapid pace of entry, and lack of verifiable documentation.  The photos we see are all propaganda...your movie screen shows you groups of people comprised of women and children looking for a better life, while my movie screen shows me hoards of fit-looking men that are fighting age being shipped to strategic places all across our country.

Now, my crazy, tin-foil-hat-self thinks it's all on purpose because there are those controlling our government that want conflict and bloodshed as they attempt to divide us, weaken the nation, and further turn you and I into a slave class.

But, hey, we'll never know if they're dangerous or not until time has passed and you're proven right. 

Edited by AUApostle

6 hours ago, AU9377 said:

As you so note, none were home grown.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

19 hours ago, AUApostle said:

The perceived security threat is that you potentially have armies of terrorists crossing the border and there's no way to know because of the sheer volume, rapid pace of entry, and lack of verifiable documentation.  The photos we see are all propaganda...your movie screen shows you groups of people comprised of women and children looking for a better life, while my movie screen shows me hoards of fit-looking men that are fighting age being shipped to strategic places all across our country.

Now, my crazy, tin-foil-hat-self thinks it's all on purpose because there are those controlling our government that want conflict and bloodshed as they attempt to divide us, weaken the nation, and further turn you and I into a slave class.

But, hey, we'll never know if they're dangerous or not until time has passed and you're proven right. 

"...armies of terrorists..."   :laugh:

Thanks for another "laugh of the day". :laugh:

18 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

As you so note, none were home grown.

Maybe not for that particular act of terrorism. But, https://www.rand.org/topics/domestic-terrorism.html

And if we are going to cherry pick individual acts, there's: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Edited by homersapien

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

"...armies of terrorists..."   :laugh:

Thanks for another "laugh of the day". :laugh:

I’m not making this up…2 different movies…Musk retweeted this…

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1