*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Auburn doesn’t seem to have many intelligent players on the OL starting. Entirely too many dumb penalties on them.

Just now, AUApostle said:

Thorne had the 1st with his legs on 2nd…smh

Lmao

1 minute ago, aucom96 said:

This is a POORLY coached team.

Yep. Poorly coached O anyway. Penalties after penalties. 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

Pains me to say, but we have for quite a few years now.

Are we as bad as Tennessee was during the Derek Dooley years?  We seem to be as irrelevant as they were.  

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Complete breakdown after making the qb change. Good job. 

And Hugh standing on the sidelines telling ‘‘em to “hurry up”.  Lol

WTH is wrong with our play calling and subs? Whoever is making these decisions needs to go home. Big interception and no deep shot. Instead, they opened the last drive with a deep shot which made no sense to call at the time. Now they’re switching QBs after one gets momentum. Robby had it rolling a little bit. It’s like they’re intentionally sabotaging our offense with terrible ideas and decisions. Good grief. I can do that for far less pay. 

• Like 1

PT does not see the field. Receivers don’t get separation. Plays are completely random. It is a disgrace. Something drastic is going to happen if there isn’t improvement quickly. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

I mean it was a perfect time to just leave Robbie in.  90 seconds with a chance to make a spark.  So freaking frustrating

Agreed. Just let Robby make reads and do some safe passes. His pass to Deal earlier was nice. Thorne just isn't it.

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Are we as bad as Tennessee was during the Derek Dooley years?  We seem to be as irrelevant as they were.  

News flash, Auburn is irrelevant.  Been that way for a while. 

• Haha 1

Honestly at this point the thorne experiment should be over, if Gus...*cough* I mean Freeze keeps playing him then it shows he has the same issues as Gus and can't see when he made a mistake, Thorne is not the guy and Robby long term probably isn't either but he gives you more options with him running than thorne does...just sit thorne at this point...

• Like 1

107 yards of total offense vs the worst LSU defense in many years. 46 yards passing so on pace to continue our streak of staying under 100. This is really bad, and even worse at mid season and coming off a bye week. 

Edited by Gowebb11

Just now, maryland tiger said:

Hugh is Gus 2.0. No excuse for taking Robbie out. 

We get it.  You say this every single week.