Seeing Double

AUght2win

53 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'd take another couple Lindsyes too

Add a couple of King Dunlap’s and Willie Anderson’s and oh boy!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Hunter is a great athlete. Really need his best down the stretch here . He had a great game 

He's had two back to back games.  I think he had 160yds vs Ole Miss.  Looked good laterally in traffic for the first time this year.  

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Hunter is a great athlete. Really need his best down the stretch here . He had a great game 

Him getting his stride is needed. By next year , if he keeps it up, he should be really to tear it up. Thorne as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

He's had two back to back games.  I think he had 160yds vs Ole Miss.  Looked good laterally in traffic for the first time this year.  

Knowledge is power.  He had a “nice” game against Ole Miss but did not get over even 100.  

13 minutes ago, DAG said:

Him getting his stride is needed. By next year , if he keeps it up, he should be really to tear it up. Thorne as well. 

Cobb and Allston will push Hunter. Batte is situational. Great room though 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Cobb and Allston will push Hunter. Batte is situational. Great room though 

I like the upside of both, especially Cobb.  That throw and catch yesterday was a thing of beauty.  

For those in the stadium, Alston does a nice JT impression. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Knowledge is power.  He had a “nice” game against Ole Miss but did not get over even 100.  

He was our leading rusher and receivers.  I know my post required simple math, but I'd expect someone with such a smartass snarky response to perform as much

8 hours ago, cbo said:

Hunter had about 150 yards against Ole Miss, rushing and receiving. 

He did.  There were some posts that pointed that out that disappeared.  I originally thought it was only rushing that was referenced. 

4 hours ago, KillenTime said:

Average room.  Maybe slightly above average.  Great - no.  

Cool I guess. Agree to disagree. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AUY2K said:

Where’s the pic of Mathew’s trying to tackle the LSU player? That was embarrassing!

Leonard Fournette.   It was embarrassing.  On that day in particular, LF looked like a man among boys.  Tray Matthews was totally honest about it -- he said "it was a business decision."   If you remember, Tray had both shoulders operated on.   He will always be one of my favorites for his role in the "PAJH."