Men vs Baylor Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, AUDub said:

Guys the refs are not good for either side don’t be that way. 

I agree but I'll also say this, AU has been called  for some bs tonight vs what Baylor has been called for 

• Like 5

Listen. Those guard recruits that didn't come to Auburn f'd up. Coach Pearl helped WGJ become an all SEC type guard. Sharife Cooper was drafted after being a cone on defense and showing no shooting ability (it hurts me to be that honest about my boy). Jared, Jvon, etc etc. 

These dudes that decommitted from us need to watch this kid Aden go crazy like this and ask themselves where they went wrong!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Announcers giving us a little love, yes

but they are slobbering over Baylor.  They are Obviously more familiar with them

Getting old

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Listen. Those guard recruits that didn't come to Auburn f'd up. Coach Pearl helped WGJ become an all SEC type guard. Sharife Cooper was drafted after being a cone on defense and showing no shooting ability (it hurts me to be that honest about my boy). Jared, Jvon, etc etc. 

These dudes that decommitted from us need to watch this kid Aden go crazy like this and ask themselves where they went wrong!!!

Trey Alexander is killing it at Creighton, but man oh man, what he could have done on this team…

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

60-40 against the good guys, but I'm complaining about the tricky tacks both ways. The refs have become way too much of the game in the second half. They need to let them play if they're not throwing elbows and getting too hot.

Edited by JuscAUse!

Just now, AUDub said:

If we’re going to play this style of very aggressive defense - it’s going to be an entire season of game threads complaining about the refs.

• Like 1

The ref's have called legit fouls on us. Some of our fouls were our players being over eager. That said we are playing hard and can still win this game. Win or lose I like this team and they will get better and better.

• Like 1

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

Trey Alexander is killing it at Creighton, but man oh man, what he could have done on this team…

That's the one that hurts me the most. Bc we gambled with position spots and got it wrong and that's what led to him dipping. I can't be too mad about the kids that got offered a million to play in front of nobody in the GLeague. A million is a million. but Trey...

That being said, our guard stable next year should be LETHAL. 

• Love 1