*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Did he burn a timeout for that nonsense challenge? 

Heads up play right there 

• Haha 1

Did    they  not scout NMST?? They are tops in running clock. Say what you will about conferences and rankings, but they required an aggressive gameplan and extra motivation. Not a surprise. Grief!

Just now, cbo said:

Might as well waste a timeout 

Looked down to me. But watch this fanbase, if we play hard in our Super Bowl next week, all will be forgotten smh. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 33gles said:

Looking past this game + clock rules + these refs being dogshit + weird-ass coaching + NMSU actually having a team = THIS

Plus them whipping our ass all night. 

Just now, AUx said:

Did    they  not scout NMST?? They are tops in running clock. Say what you will about conferences and rankings, but they required an aggressive gameplan and extra motivation. Not a surprise. Grief!

Maybe they’re just better than us?

• Like 1

If the argument is the reason u didn’t go fast because the defense is thin today sure didn’t help. Offense been pretty pedestrian today. This tactic doesn’t work if Auburn was ahead 

Just now, AUApostle said:

Just now, AUApostle said:

Just now, 33gles said:

Looking past this game + clock rules + these refs being dogshit + weird-ass coaching + NMSU actually having a team = THIS

They have a pretty good coach. I think he coached at Minnesota in the past. A much more sound gameplan than what we have. 

Just now, 33gles said:

Thank you. I needed someone to make sense of this.

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Hey, get that algbebra crap outta here.  :)

Just now, DAG said:

They have a pretty good coach. I think he coached at Minnesota in the past. A much more sound gameplan than what we have. 

Their coach is a really solid dude and a good coach. So yeah. They came in better prepped.

• Like 2

A G5 school is never better than Auburn. This is all in on coaching. All of it. Full stop.

Just now, AUDub said:

You serious. 

Ive got no issues with the play calling. Just crappy execution. Crappy pursuit by the defense. These things havent been a consistent problem for aubirn. That indicates that the players arent executing

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Heads up play right there 

I'm astounded if he did man, I understand you want the fumble but they blew 50 whistles before the fumble even happened. Are they gonna go back in time and unblow the whistles?