Based on the body of evidence, I'd say

Alabama 52

Auburn 13

The "Nightmare in Jordan Hare"

But let's go with a wishcast of

Alabama 26

Auburn 27

1 hour ago, tigerrules said:

This weekend was Strategery.  Reverse psychology.  tigers win in an upset on a 51 yard field goal with 1 second on the clock. 

tigers 27

rednecks  24

It would be even better if they put a guy back there to return it and the ball bounces off his helmet through the upright to win it. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, autan said:

Due for another miracle at Jordan Hare. 24-22 as UAT misses a last second 60 yarder.

We definitely would need to have the last possession to win a close one. The game can’t end on a defensive penalty and I’d bet almost anything there would be one called on Auburn in your scenario. 

Tighter game than it should be for a half then Bammer pulls away in the second half.  We don't have the horses this year.

I figure something like Bammer 38 Auburn 16.

The loss last week has really taken the wind out of my Auburn sails, lol.

4 hours ago, tigerrules said:

This weekend was Strategery.  Reverse psychology.  tigers win in an upset on a 51 yard field goal with 1 second on the clock. 

tigers 27

rednecks  24

image.jpeg.2994477f201c138eace2fce4f1064bba.jpeg

• Haha 1

After my "The Sky Is Not Falling" thread that confidently predicted Auburn would beat NMSU and come into the Iron Bowl with a 4 game winning streak, I am in the dumps.

There will be no Kick Six. There will be no Miracle at Jordan Hare.

There will be no "moral victory."

Bama by 31+

Yes I hope I am wrong, and I will gladly eat a dozen crows, but ........... :bricks:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nthemix said:

Bama will shut it down after getting up by 21 or so … hate to say it but we’re just a place holder in the way to more important contests 

Shutting it down? They’re trying to show they’re a playoff team while we just came off the worst loss in program history. I think Satan and the turds put up between 50 - 70 on our behinds. 

Still evaluating this low spread. It will definitely be Milroe first true road test. He was also playing injured two weeks ago. If u get the Milroe that played against Arky and Texas it’s gonna be interesting. I do expect the team to play much better

11 hours ago, AUINSY said:

Shutting it down? They’re trying to show they’re a playoff team while we just came off the worst loss in program history. I think Satan and the turds put up between 50 - 70 on our behinds. 

beating Auburn is just a formality … beating Georgia will get them into the CFP … you’ve got it backwards 

I always pick Auburn to lose (superstition) but this year it's a win or nothing after last week. 

Auburn 27 uat 25 McPherson lays waste to tiffin hits from 61 as time expires. More Jordan Hare Legend

17 hours ago, autan said:

Due for another miracle at Jordan Hare. 24-22 as UAT misses a last second 60 yarder.

I'm going opposite McPherson with a 60+ yarder to win it. I've seen that kid hit 60+ too many times just needs the situation. WFE

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nthemix said:

beating Auburn is just a formality … beating Georgia will get them into the CFP … you’ve got it backwards 

Then they’ll find themselves in the same position we found ourselves last weekend. That’s what they call “rat poison”. That’s why we are who we are, and they are who they are.

Edited by AUINSY

18 hours ago, AUINSY said:

I think Satan and the turds put up between 50 - 70 on our behinds.

dink is a Grade A ahole, but he doesn’t embarrass weak SEC teams for style points. If he puts up 50, it’s because we scored 40 i.e. the 2014 IB.

On 11/20/2023 at 3:18 PM, aucom96 said:

The end to Auburn's 2023 season... seen here:

PtUoL25.gif

You really posted THAT gif when THIS one is out there?

hugh-freeze.gif

• Like 1