Oregon vs Oregon State

Randman5000

I tried to tell people Bo wasn't the problem while he was here. As people are reading this, I'm sure they disagree. But when was the last time AU had a 83% passer with 350+ passing yards, 2 passing TDs, 30 yards Rushing w/ a TD? That's a total of 380+ yards, 3 TDs and 0 TOs. 

Edited by Browning4AU
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

I tried to tell people Bo wasn't the problem while he was here. As people are reading this, I'm sure they disagree. But when was the last time AU had a 83% passer with 350+ passing yards, 2 passing TDs, 30 yards Rushing w/ a TD? That's a total of 380+ yards, 3 TDs and 0 TOs. 

^THIS.

Thank you.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

To me it’s similar to what he ran at Auburn under Gus but more refined and of course line play is better. He also has gotten better with time. Gus predicted him getting a Heisman that might come true

Had Bo stayed at Auburn, he’d never be anywhere near what he’s been at Oregon…didn’t have the offensive line, receivers, play callers, coaches, or team that Oregon does. It’s apples to oranges. Glad he’s doing well and rooting for Bo and the ducks to go all the way.

Edited by AUINSY
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Had Bo stayed at Auburn, he’d never be anywhere near what he’s been at Oregon…didn’t have the offensive line, receivers, play callers, coaches, or team that Oregon does. It’s apples to oranges. Glad he’s doing well and rooting for Bo and the ducks to go all the way.

That's what I meant when I said I wish he was doing it at Auburn...wish Auburn had the oline, receivers, play callers, etc., to make Bo's success possible.  Would have been cool to have another Auburn legend and another Heisman statue in front of JHS.

16 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

That's what I meant when I said I wish he was doing it at Auburn...wish Auburn had the oline, receivers, play callers, etc., to make Bo's success possible.  Would have been cool to have another Auburn legend and another Heisman statue in front of JHS.

Shoulda woulda coulda…that’s life. I’m glad an Auburn man gets to live out his dream somewhere, even if it’s not with us. And hopefully we’ve got the right guy at the helm to make it happen sooner here rather than later. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Oregon vs Oregon State