NIL Leaderboards by Team

toddc

Can we please put to rest all of the gnashing of teeth over our NIL program. What a turnaround from a year ago.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Can we please put to rest all of the gnashing of teeth over our NIL program. What a turnaround from a year ago.

Still plenty of work to be done in my opinion. Apparently OTV is slightly over 2,000 members with a goal to be over 5,000. This board alone boasts over 26,000 members.  Long term it’s critical to keep growing. Obviously the deep pocket guys can do the most  for football but with all of the other sports that need support, it’s critical to have a lot giving a little. We need more people off the sidelines and into the game. (pun intended) WDE 🦅 

THERE IS A ‘ONE TIME DONATION’ FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU CHOOSE. Click on the link below and select “Other ways to give”

https://ontovictory.com/donation/

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Still plenty of work to be done in my opinion. Apparently OTV is slightly over 2,000 members with a goal to be over 5,000. This board alone boasts over 26,000 members.  Long term it’s critical to keep growing. Obviously the deep pocket guys can do the most  for football but with all of the other sports that need support, it’s critical to have a lot giving a little. We need more people off the sidelines and into the game. (pun intended) WDE 🦅 

Problem is the lowest OTV membership is $17/month. They need a tier as low as $5/month. I pay for several subscription services that are less than $10/month, surely it's profitable to deliver "no service" and make money off a $5/month membership. Hard to get a "lot giving a little" when there is no "little" tier.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gabo4au said:

Problem is the lowest OTV membership is $17/month. They need a tier as low as $5/month. I pay for several subscription services that are less than $10/month, surely it's profitable to deliver "no service" and make money off a $5/month membership. Hard to get a "lot giving a little" when there is no "little" tier.

At $5 per month, wouldn’t the CC fees eat up $3 of that? Does OTV do like GoFundMe and ask for the offset amount in addition? 

37 minutes ago, gabo4au said:

They have a one time donation tier. So you can make a one time $5 or $10 donation. Or $1 if you want. Go to the website below and click on 

“Other ways to give” 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

How many TUF members are there? Is it possible to combine TUF/OTV into one big fund and offer seat preference/perks on total contributions? 

4 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

They have a one time donation tier. So you can make a one time $5 or $10 donation. Or $1 if you want. Go to the website below and click on 

“Other ways to give” 

Thanks for that, not very visible on their site. I still think they need something "subscription" that is lower than 17, I would hit a $5/month button right now if it were available. I don't need any of the "articles" and things they list as services, I would just give the money for the team. I pay $17/month for a Spotify family plan. which includes 6 accounts with ad free music, pretty much everything ever recorded. I guess musicians just aren't worth much! haha (and as a musician, I can relate!)

• Like 2

As is obvious, a few teams just do not need to pump a gazillion dollars in NIL to land top recruits. Bama, UGA, Michigan.  But Auburn sure does need to do that in order to try to recover from the potato famine.

1 Texas A&M Aggies 2 USC Trojans 3 Texas Longhorns 4 Oregon Ducks 5 Florida State Seminoles 6 Miami Hurricanes 7 Auburn Tigers 8 SMU Mustangs 9 Tennessee Volunteers 10 Ohio State Buckeyes

I wonder how anybody gets hold of this information? The collectives aren't public entities, it's really nobody's business how much NIL money Podunk U has, is it?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

1 Texas A&M Aggies 2 USC Trojans 3 Texas Longhorns 4 Oregon Ducks 5 Florida State Seminoles 6 Miami Hurricanes 7 Auburn Tigers 8 SMU Mustangs 9 Tennessee Volunteers 10 Ohio State Buckeyes

I wonder how anybody gets hold of this information? The collectives aren't public entities, it's really nobody's business how much NIL money Podunk U has, is it?

I have some intel on Podunk U. They don’t have much on their account. 

… oh wait, that’s my account. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I am surprised Texas is not #2.

USC has a lot of actor and film executive alumni. How many are interested in sports I don't know but they certainly have obscene amounts of money.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mikey said:

I think it’s mostly speculation 

• Like 3