Fake tickets

AuNuma1

Just a reminder...watch out for fake tickets if you're buying tickets off the street. I don't know if they've cracked down on this to the point that it's a non-issue but I remember people talking about this after the Georgia game last year but didn't really hear any personal stories until today. I was talking to a guy at the gym today and he said his son dropped $600 on a pair of Georgia tickets last year right before the game only to find out they were fake. That suuuuuucks!

If you are buying tickets off the street, look at the hologram on the front and make sure you see the word "Secure" or "Authentic". It will say both but just make sure before you buy.

aulogotrans80x701zd.png

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

did any of yall go to the sec championship game last year? There were a lot of fake tickets out there. The police were actually warning fans outside the stadium to beware of fake tickets. There was a hologram that was on the real ones that was not on the fakes. I am positive that I was offered fake tickets at one point because one scalper had what seemed to be about 50 tickets and I just didn't feel good about them because of the quantity plus they felt a little flimsy and paperlike. This was before I was told to look for the hologram. At the gate I saw a few people throwing a fit because they had paid hundreds of dollars for fake tickets and couldn't get in!! Watch out for fakes at this game. War Eagle!!!

For those of you that don't have tickets, there seem to be plenty extras because they are letting students purchase 4 tickets at piece at $50/ticket. I would try and get in touch with a student to get you tickets instead of buying off the street.

Archived