Imagine that

TexasTiger

The Dems are batting 1000 on this type of *intelligence release*.  Every time something negative comes out about the Bidens, the left either indicts Trump or has a media dump of something that might have happened years ago.

The file is probably in the same place the Jan 6th committee’s files are that are *lost*.   Look there first.  Imagine that.

Both Biden and Trump are idiots on this one. Only difference is Trump wouldn’t return them and did his usual deny and throw lawyers at it approach. Generally bathrooms and garages aren’t considered great places to keep secured documents.

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Both Biden and Trump are idiots on this one. Only difference is Trump wouldn’t return them and did his usual deny and throw lawyers at it approach. Generally bathrooms and garages aren’t considered great places to keep secured documents.

Possibly equivalent, but not all classified documents are the same.  We know nothing about the documents Biden possessed.

Trump clearly considered himself above the law.

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Possibly equivalent, but not all classified documents are the same.  We know nothing about the documents Biden possessed.

Trump clearly considered himself above the law.

Yes but it’s a debate that goes no where. Trump could literally be caught for human trafficking and his base would have a Biden did it too narrative framed by Jessie and Hannity by prime time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Yes but it’s a debate that goes no where. Trump could literally be caught for human trafficking and his base would have a Biden did it too narrative framed by Jessie and Hannity by prime time.

Biden is literally promoting human trafficking by having open boarders and you can’t see it.  Biden, by EOs, is promoting transing the kids and all that is OK with you?

Project much?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden is literally promoting human trafficking by having open boarders and you can’t see it.  Biden, by EOs, is promoting transing the kids and all that is OK with you?

Project much?

Biden is “transing” the kids?  He’s a  mess and his inaction on the border unacceptable -   but what the heck are you talking about? Is this QAnon stuff?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Biden is “transing” the kids?  He’s a  mess and his inaction on the border unacceptable -   but what the heck are you talking about? Is this QAnon stuff?

Your not aware of his policies for have the trans kids back?  HIs appointing of Dr. Rachel Levine as the Assistant to the Director of HHS was the first step.  Where have you been on this?

This is what he said in his first State of the Union address:

In his first joint address to Congress, President Joe Biden on Wednesday sent an unequivocal message to the transgender community: "To all transgender Americans watching at home, especially the young people. You’re so brave. I want you to know your president has your back."

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-transgender-americans-your-president-has-your-back-n1265836

Why do you believe the Trans movement has accelerated over the last 2 years?  I would guess you are alright with sterilizing our youth?

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your not aware of his policies for have the trans kids back?  HIs appointing of Dr. Rachel Levine as the Assistant to the Director of HHS was the first step.  Where have you been on this?

This is what he said in his first State of the Union address:

In his first joint address to Congress, President Joe Biden on Wednesday sent an unequivocal message to the transgender community: "To all transgender Americans watching at home, especially the young people. You’re so brave. I want you to know your president has your back."

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-transgender-americans-your-president-has-your-back-n1265836

Why do you believe the Trans movement has accelerated over the last 2 years?  I would guess you are alright with sterilizing our youth?

I’m not sure how to respond to this. I’m think he was trying to offer support, not go after penises. Same support stuff as with race and gays. Candidly it’s beyond a stretch how you’re interpreting this but to each their own.  Biden’s incompetent, not the spawn of Satan. Same as I feel about Trump. People see conspiracy where most the time they’re just screwups.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

I transed one of my daughters yesterday and all I got was this lousy 20 to life. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Dems are batting 1000 on this type of *intelligence release*.  Every time something negative comes out about the Bidens, the left either indicts Trump or has a media dump of something that might have happened years ago.

The file is probably in the same place the Jan 6th committee’s files are that are *lost*.   Look there first.  Imagine that.

Trump’s chief defender.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m not sure how to respond to this. I’m think he was trying to offer support, not go after penises. Same support stuff as with race and gays. Candidly it’s beyond a stretch how you’re interpreting this but to each their own.  Biden’s incompetent, not the spawn of Satan. Same as I feel about Trump. People see conspiracy where most the time they’re just screwups.

If you offer support to the trans youth is that not supporting transitioning children?  Do you support surgically transforming boy into girls or girls into boys?  I am willing to bet you wont answer.

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If you offer support to the trans youth is that not supporting transitioning children?  Do you support surgically transforming boy into girls or girls into boys?  I am willing to bet you wont answer.

I’ll bet you think forcing women to carry dead fetuses to terms is “pro-life” too, since we’re being reductionist. 

Edited by AUDub

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

I’ll bet you think forcing women to carry dead fetuses to terms is “pro-life” too, since we’re being reductionist. 

You do like to put words in other people’s mouths.  Just like a lot of libs here.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

You do like to put words in other people’s mouths.  Just like a lot of libs here.

No it’s a logical reduction same as you whipped at fiddy. 

but you’re to lazy to catch your own hypocrisy, just like a lot of conservatives here, natch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No it’s a logical reduction same as you whipped at fiddy. 

but you’re to lazy to catch your own hypocrisy, just like a lot of conservatives here, natch. 

Its good to know you keep up with my writings.

I don’t think much of the current crop of supposed conservatives here nowadays.

they’re all dumber than bags of hammers. 

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you support surgically transforming boy into girls or girls into boys?

I don’t. 5 grand kids the oldest 6yo. Advised them to stay away from Biden….no problems to date.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course not.  Again, you see a dark plan, I see he misspoke not thinking through consequences.  Do you really  think Biden wants to gender change children.  Think about it.  Really?

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Of course not.  Again, you see a dark plan, I see he misspoke not thinking through consequences.  Do you really  think Biden wants to gender change children.  Think about it.  Really?

Why did he appoint Dr Rachel Levine as the assistant secretary to the HHS?  Why is *she* pushing *gender afirming care*?  This is more that a misspoken phrase.  He’s pandering for votes and has no real concept of what he stands for.  His unelected bureaucrats are running his office and the one responsible is Biden.

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I don’t. 5 grand kids the oldest 6yo. Advised them to stay away from Biden….no problems to date.

If they live in Alabama you shouldn’t have a problem.  If they’re in Cali, Washington, Oregon or any other leftist state, watch out.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why did he appoint Dr Rachel Levine as the assistant secretary to the HHS?  Why is *she* pushing *gender afirming care*?  This is more that a misspoken phrase.  He’s pandering for votes and has no real concept of what he stands for.  His unelected bureaucrats are running his office and the one responsible is Biden.

I’m not going to defend Biden. A!d while I can appreciate your pov, I can’t do the trans stuff any more. IMO it’s tired over the top  sensationalism. Dear lord, if any school ever recommenced such a thing any parent would run them over with their car. However, for those who want to re-fire up the bud light thread, have at it. I’ll wait for the thread on the existential threat national debt that Biden has done, and Trump was even far worse.

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m not going to defend Biden. A!d while I can appreciate your pov, I can’t do the trans stuff any more.

I agree, it is tough to think about, but that is why it is prevalent in today’s society.  We haven’t paid attention the last decade or so.  Parents have been excluded from the equation, sorry to say, some states won’t allow adoptions to parents that will not promise to listen to their child if he/she says they are transgender.  Your child can be removed from your home is you don’t *honor* a minor child’s request for *gender affirming care*.  This is why there are states that are banning sex change surgeries to minors and Dr Rachel Levine is pushing back on such legislation.

School in California will not tell parents if their child has decided to be a different gender, but will honor the child’s request to be called by whatever name and/or pronoun they decide they are today.

There is no need to continue the trans issue here, there are many threads about it on this forum, I was just voicing my opinion as to why Biden does not need another term and this has nothing to do with Trump.

22 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

This equates the two's actions.  They are simply NOT the same.  There is a sea between the two in terms of content, cooperation and intent.

• Like 2