Imagine that

TexasTiger

13 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Of course not.  Again, you see a dark plan, I see he misspoke not thinking through consequences.  Do you really  think Biden wants to gender change children.  Think about it.  Really?

"Think" about it?  :laugh:

That's the crux of his problem, as with most cultists. ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Dems are batting 1000 on this type of *intelligence release*.  Every time something negative comes out about the Bidens, the left either indicts Trump or has a media dump of something that might have happened years ago.

The file is probably in the same place the Jan 6th committee’s files are that are *lost*.   Look there first.  Imagine that.

I'm not sure what you think the Jan 6th committee did, but if you paid attention to the testimony given, by Trump administration officials no less, it was a damning display of Trump's self serving child like behavior and his very real desire to overturn a valid U.S. election.  The most damning witnesses weren't political figures, but instead were members of the Trump administration.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your not aware of his policies for have the trans kids back?  HIs appointing of Dr. Rachel Levine as the Assistant to the Director of HHS was the first step.  Where have you been on this?

This is what he said in his first State of the Union address:

In his first joint address to Congress, President Joe Biden on Wednesday sent an unequivocal message to the transgender community: "To all transgender Americans watching at home, especially the young people. You’re so brave. I want you to know your president has your back."

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-transgender-americans-your-president-has-your-back-n1265836

Why do you believe the Trans movement has accelerated over the last 2 years?  I would guess you are alright with sterilizing our youth?

When all other arguments fail........... go get the trannies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree, it is tough to think about, but that is why it is prevalent in today’s society.  We haven’t paid attention the last decade or so.  Parents have been excluded from the equation, sorry to say, some states won’t allow adoptions to parents that will not promise to listen to their child if he/she says they are transgender.  Your child can be removed from your home is you don’t *honor* a minor child’s request for *gender affirming care*.  This is why there are states that are banning sex change surgeries to minors and Dr Rachel Levine is pushing back on such legislation.

School in California will not tell parents if their child has decided to be a different gender, but will honor the child’s request to be called by whatever name and/or pronoun they decide they are today.

There is no need to continue the trans issue here, there are many threads about it on this forum, I was just voicing my opinion as to why Biden does not need another term and this has nothing to do with Trump.

I personally believe a portion of people are simply nuts. And if they don’t get a hobby - they’ll fixate on politics. And because they’re nutty and do nutty things, they seem like a higher % than they really are. On the right some embrace the kkk and build gallows in front of Congress,  on the left some scream from the river to the sea (most couldn’t find it on an map) and try to disband the police. Different kinds of crazy, but crazy nonetheless. My 2 cents: instead of each party pointing out the crazies in the other party, each party needs to publicly man up to theirs. stop defending them, and get their own house in order first. Because I think most moderates currently have a hard time taking either side seriously.

27 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I'm not sure what you think the Jan 6th committee did, but if you paid attention to the testimony given, by Trump administration officials no less, it was a damning display of Trump's self serving child like behavior and his very real desire to overturn a valid U.S. election.  The most damning witnesses weren't political figures, but instead were members of the Trump administration.

The Jan 6th committee (informercial) was one sided and obviously biased.  Yes, Republicans were on the committee, but not the ones Republicans wanted.  There was nobody to refute any testimony the Trump admin officials gave and it was unchecked.  The whole thing was a public lynching.

We do have a trail now about the Jan 6th incident; (can’t call it an insurrection because it wasn’t in any legal sense of the word) because Trump believes he won the election.  Half the US believed Hillary won the 2016 election and Stacy Abrams is the true governor of GA.  Trump has taken it further than anybody else has and is paying the price.

The Jan 6th committee put out a report, but the back story will not be viewed by the public for at least 20 years and maybe never.

I’m with most of the country and do not want to see a rematch of the 2020 election because we need to move on.

• Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

When all other arguments fail........... go get the trannies.

I was just explaining why I think Biden is not worthy of a 2nd term.  It appears the poster I was talking to isn’t even aware of the issue.  Other than the tranny situation; do you believe Biden deserves another term?  Please provide your evidence without mentioning Trump.

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I personally believe a portion of people are simply nuts. And if they don’t get a hobby - they’ll fixate on politics. And because they’re nutty and do nutty things, they seem like a higher % than they really are. On the right some embrace the kkk and build gallows in front of Congress,  on the left some scream from the river to the sea (most couldn’t find it on an map) and try to disband the police. Different kinds of crazy, but crazy nonetheless. My 2 cents: instead of each party pointing out the crazies in the other party, each party needs to publicly man up to theirs. stop defending them, and get their own house in order first. Because I think most moderates currently have a hard time taking either side seriously.

How do you feel about identity politics?  Do you feel Biden is placating the *river to the sea* people?  Both parties are pandering for votes and are not governing as they should.  JMO.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

How do you feel about identity politics?  Do you feel Biden is placating the *river to the sea* people?  Both parties are pandering for votes and are not governing as they should.  JMO.

Identity politics to me is the opposite of mlk’s vision. MLK saw a world where we didn’t notice racial or sexuality differences - a color blind melting pot. Now we fixate on race and sexual orientation -“them”, carve us all into voting blocks, and convince everyone that each block is screwing or out to get the other. My Dad was an old school conservative who said once “I don’t care what someone’s sexuality is or race they are - I just care if they’re got a job or stealing my TV”. Politics today isn’t about swaying moderate independents, it’s about cobbling together bases - white supremacists may be unhinged. but damn they have 90% turn out. Same with BLM activists.

By ignoring the middle, moderate, majority part of the population and fostering/focusing on victimization extremists - surprise, both parties have radicalized and left/right crazy has become the new normal.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Identity politics to me is the opposite of mlk’s vision. MLK saw a world where we didn’t notice racial or sexuality differences - a color blind melting pot. Now we fixate on race and sexual orientation -“them”, carve us all into voting blocks, and convince everyone that each block is screwing or out to get the other. My Dad was an old school conservative who said once “I don’t care what someone’s sexuality is or race they are - I just care if they’re got a job or stealing my TV”. Politics today isn’t about swaying moderate independents, it’s about cobbling together bases - white supremacists may be unhinged. but damn they have 90% turn out. Same with BLM activists.

By ignoring the middle, moderate, majority part of the population and fostering/focusing on victimization extremists - surprise, both parties have radicalized and left/right crazy has become the new normal.

@icanthearyou I usually can anticipate your facepalms. Where’s the rub on this one?

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

@icanthearyou I usually can anticipate your facepalms. Where’s the rub on this one?

First,,, equating the KKK with BLM.

Second,,, the idea that the crazy on the right is equivalent to the crazy on the left.

Third,,, the relentless focus on inane social rather than economic issues.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I was just explaining why I think Biden is not worthy of a 2nd term.  It appears the poster I was talking to isn’t even aware of the issue.  Other than the tranny situation; do you believe Biden deserves another term?  Please provide your evidence without mentioning Trump.

I believe that we are better off today than we were 4 years ago.  Inflation has been a problem, but I cannot honestly place that squarely on the current administration.   We are more stable internationally and have a better relationship with out allies today than we had 4 years ago. 

Would I rather have another candidate?  Absolutely.  However, as an incumbent, Biden has every right to run for a second term.  The only people that accuse him of being mentally unfit are those that get all their information from right wing outlets.  Being older and not as spry as he was 20 years ago isn't the same thing as being mentally incapable of doing the job. 

Should the Republicans put forth a candidate like Haley, she would get a serious look by me.  Will that happen?

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Jan 6th committee (informercial) was one sided and obviously biased.  Yes, Republicans were on the committee, but not the ones Republicans wanted.  There was nobody to refute any testimony the Trump admin officials gave and it was unchecked.  The whole thing was a public lynching.

We do have a trail now about the Jan 6th incident; (can’t call it an insurrection because it wasn’t in any legal sense of the word) because Trump believes he won the election.  Half the US believed Hillary won the 2016 election and Stacy Abrams is the true governor of GA.  Trump has taken it further than anybody else has and is paying the price.

The Jan 6th committee put out a report, but the back story will not be viewed by the public for at least 20 years and maybe never.

I’m with most of the country and do not want to see a rematch of the 2020 election because we need to move on.

There are lies and truth.  We know for a fact that Trump demanded that Pence not accept the electoral votes from states that he lost and he claimed to have won.  We know for a fact that Pence refused.  We know for a fact that substitute electors had been assembled in several states and that, in some of those states, doing so was an illegal attempt to subvert the results of a valid election.

A man that doesn't have the character and honor to place country before self has no place in the White House.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Second,,, the idea that the crazy on the right is equivalent to the crazy on the left.

Natl did not equate KKK with BLM. He equated “turn out” and clearly stated activist. Don’t even begin to tell us that the folks yelling “defund…..” did not mean it literally. Yes ICHY, crazies on the left.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Um, ok. Fine the rights more crazy on the crazy meter So now what? 

The irony of the relationship between the left and right is that the left professes to want to mandate equalizing  the disparity between the wealthy and the working class via big government regulations and programs. And the working class (now mostly right) generally despises the government and wants to just be left alone. Instead, the only thing people really want to argue about is that the other side won’t address their crazy problem.

I couldn’t make this up.

Edited by auburnatl1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

There are lies and truth.  We know for a fact that Trump demanded that Pence not accept the electoral votes from states that he lost and he claimed to have won.  We know for a fact that Pence refused.  We know for a fact that substitute electors had been assembled in several states and that, in some of those states, doing so was an illegal attempt to subvert the results of a valid election.

A man that doesn't have the character and honor to place country before self has no place in the White House.

Pence refused because he believed he could not do what was asked of him and good for him.  As for the substituted electors, it has happened before and they were never used, just like in the 2020 election.

The DOJ will have the opportunity to bring it’s case soon enough.

• Facepalm 1

We are more stable internationally and have a better relationship with out allies today than we had 4 years ago. 

You can’t be serious.  There are two wars going on and our border is a sieve, but hey everybody love ole Joe.

However, as an incumbent, Biden has every right to run for a second term.

Yes, but sane people can override that *right* and run against him.  Why hasn’t that happened?  Democrat suiside, I would guess.  Not for the love of county and doing the right thing.

I hope the Republicans will nominate an alternative, I will vote for someone other than Trump in the primary.

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You can’t be serious.  There are two wars going on and our border is a sieve, but hey everybody love ole Joe.

Yes, but sane people can override that *right* and run against him.  Why hasn’t that happened?  Democrat suiside, I would guess.  Not for the love of county and doing the right thing.

I hope the Republicans will nominate an alternative, I will vote for someone other than Trump in the primary.

I plan to vote in the Republican primary in order to vote for someone other than Trump.

• Thanks 1