Justin Rogers to NFL after the Bowl game

W.E.D

• WarTiger changed the title to Justin Rogers to NFL after the Bowl game

1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

It’s not a done deal.  Unlike the Senior Bowl, he can return after the Shrine game. 

I don't think he can return after the Shrine Game.  He can turn down the offer and still come back to Auburn

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I don't think he can return after the Shrine Game.  He can turn down the offer and still come back to Auburn

You’d be wrong (unless I am and I do not believe I am).  He doesn’t have to declare for the draft if he plays in the Shrine game.  It’s a new world out there with people who still have eligibility playing in these games. 

The Senior Bowl pays the players and I think that is the difference.  It is also an NFL institution.  

• Like 1

Just now, NCAubs said:

You’d be wrong (unless I am and I do not believe I am).  He doesn’t have to declare for the draft if he plays in the Shrine game.  It’s a new world out there with people who still have eligibility playing in these games. 

The Senior Bowl pays the players and I think that is the difference.  It is also an NFL institution.  

All that being said, I am not saying he is NOT going pro.  He may very well be.  I have zero insider information about anything.  

19 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Don’t think he’s going to NFL (even if he tries to). Do they still have the XFL type leagues?

He’ll make more money at Auburn.