Kentucky vs Clemson

Browning4AU

55 minutes ago, e808 said:

Another game in which playing soft defense  is gonna cost a team the game

I'd say the turnovers had more to do with Kentucky's loss than anything that happened on defense. At one point they had three turnovers on three consecutive 2nd half possessions. That was awful!

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'd say the turnovers had more to do with Kentucky's loss than anything that happened on defense. At one point they had three turnovers on three consecutive 2nd half possessions. That was awful!

True but in that last drive it was like 3 and 18  or 20 and they got a big gain which made 4th down very manageable. There was way to much time left to play soft coverage so Clemson could dink and donk down the field 

• Like 1

The turnovers by UK certainly hurt, but it looked to me like the UK defense was also just gassed by the 4th quarter. They weren't getting to their QB as frequently or as quickly, and the DBs were being outplayed by the Clemson receivers more than earlier in the game. The momentum shifted, Clemson's intensity increased.

I was really disappointed, but I actually was surprised how well UK played for most of the game.

• WarTiger changed the title to Kentucky vs Clemson