*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, abw0004 said:

I can kind of see why they elected not to use it.  The team is used to doing it one way all season so it could potentially not be good to change it two or three weeks before the game.  Just my thought.  

Seems to be working out great for Maryland. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Call the game now .  They want the game . AU doesn’t. Hugh once again didn’t get the team ready. Thank god for recruiting 

What is recruiting good for when you can’t get a team ready to beat a NMSU and Maryland with a backup QB???? 

• Like 1

Excuse with some validity - a lot of players had cold and flu, and were several severely-limited on practice. But, Gaaaaa! This level of suck when suddenly on a stage is just typical (last decade). Sickening.

4 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Are we playing against Johnny Football?  Sure seems like it. 

It's alarming how the D has turned this kid and the New Mexico State kid into monsters

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Wonder if charles kelly will make a difference 

Did you see Colorado's defense?

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I can hear Freeze at the press conference now...we just dont have the players...it's freaking Maryland, lol....

HS recruiting is over.  Can't blame this on portal recruiting b/c not really doing much there either.

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Has Auburn ever had 3 straight losing season?  On the doorstep of that....not sure it's ever happened.

75-77 was the last time it happened.

• Like 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Call the game now .  They want the game . AU doesn’t. Hugh once again didn’t get the team ready. Thank god for recruiting 

What makes you think he will be any better with the new recruits? He is a career 8-4 coach. 

Just now, dmbseeker00 said:

Getting lit up by a backup QB, it's an Auburn tradition! 

Nothing will change. This is the AU football program now. Great recruiting class won’t matter. 

Just now, AUGoo said:

Glad this game is on ESPN+

Hopefully it is hidden from the rest of the world

Bruh it is on ABC lol

We look unprepared but man why is Maryland using helmet coms and we aren’t? That seems like a bad choice…

2 minutes ago, Randy4AU said:

This is beyond disgusting. I'm sure am glad we've got those guys signed. We can probably kiss the Williams kid good-bye after this sh*t show. 

Nope it will reaffirm our need for playmakers 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Recruiting isn’t going to help if the staff sleepwalks through the preparation phase. It’ll be just like Gus. Gather a bunch of talent and do nothing with them.

• Like 4

Just now, abw0004 said:

I can kind of see why they elected not to use it.  The team is used to doing it one way all season so it could potentially not be good to change it two or three weeks before the game.  Just my thought.  

Respectfully disagree with that logic. Using new technology in a jury trial, your logic stands for sure but in a football game?

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Did we practice for this game? It feels like we didn’t practice for this game.

Refer to some of CHF comments leading up to this bowl game and u will get ur answer.  Some things were mention like having fun and enjoying the process 

1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

Glad this game is on ESPN+

Hopefully it is hidden from the rest of the world

It's on ABC for all the country to see

Just now, Never2Yield said:

^ THIS

We need to make sure not to repeat UF’s mistake. Constantly talking recruiting but not showing progress on the field.  It eventually catches up to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1