*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

He may be the most unathletic tight end I’ve seen. He has no bend or flex lol .

It’s kind of funny how he catches the ball, it don’t look natural. He always has his hands fully extended on every catch. It’s like how you are taught to catch the ball, but overemphasizing the hand motions.

• Haha 1

My man Frazier gets another one. 
6’ 30” and we fail to use him. Throw that man the ball! (Across the middle hopefully)

• Like 1

Lets avoid the typical give them 7 in the last two minutes. 21 to 7 at halftime gives a loyt of momentum at half. 28 to 7.... not so much

• Thanks 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

True. But We already know who he is. It’s been said many he will need help. 
And hopefully we have that coming in.
At this point, we are afraid to throw it to anyone who is not a TE!

I don't get the already know who he is part. Any D1 QB need to be over 50% 

Just like you say the wr need to do better the wr would say PT needs to do better. I can't absolve one and yell at the other. They both need to figure something out

• Like 1

Looks like we figured out how the power on the smart tablets. Let’s do it again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

It’s kind of funny how he catches the ball, it don’t look natural. He always has his hands fully extended on every catch. It’s like how you are taught to catch the ball, but overemphasizing the hand motions.

He catches it like my 6 year old. Gets super excited that he caught it and then makes an athletic move . Hilarious 

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Thorne is so hesitant about throwing the ball, it gives the defense time to recover 

He should use that to pump fake in a look off move from the primary receiver. 

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Hulk smash!

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Gentlemen, We are on Harsin-bation. It's a multi-yea punishment for hiring the laziest ass coach in D1.

I am as mad as anyone but truth be told, we don't have an OL, haven't all year. Between CGM and CBH we never recruited a legit OL in the last 6-7 years. CHF is correct. Auburn has a problem, it is a roster problem. You want evidence? Look at the OL.

Not that black and white. We have a roster AND coaching problem. This is true by what we are watching now and what we saw against New Mexico. This narrative and past coach finger pointing needs to be put to rest 

Edited by GreenTiger

Just now, Mike4AU said:

I can’t figure out which is worse…this game or this thread.  Jeeze, talk about dual disgraceful. 

Time to do something else today. 

Just watching the thread. Y’all damn entertaining!

OM is fun to watch.

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

I saw that once too...it was, however, at a Pink Floyd show...lol

If this gets worse I may dust off my vinyls lol

Just now, Tiger said:

Critical defensive possession here

Would loooove a pick 6 here to fire it up

• Like 1

I knew I chose sleep for a reason during the start of the game lol, we're down 21 to nothing but now 21-7 but still lol... Still doing the whole we suck In bowl games 🙄

Edited by autiger88