Will we see more staff changes?

Gonna need T Rob coming back

The Rundown mentioned Crime Dogg hasn’t signed his contract with TaMu and really likes the city of Auburn.  Ron Roberts is gone sooooooo

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

The Rundown mentioned Crime Dogg hasn’t signed his contract with TaMu and really likes the city of Auburn.  Ron Roberts is gone sooooooo

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Jason Caldwell is reporting Crime has had a change of heart and is expected to come back to Auburn!

Wow!

I'd probably rather have T-Rob back over McGriff, but it seems that'll spell the end of Etheridge unless we're making CK DC, which I hope we aren't.

DC - TBD
DL - Garrett
LB - Aldrige
S - Kelly
CB - McGriff

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Jason Caldwell is reporting Crime has had a change of heart and is expected to come back to Auburn!

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

but it seems that'll spell the end of Etheridge unless we're making CK DC, which I hope we aren't.

Didn't think about that. Now I have a sad.

Edited by Chaotic_zx

Phillip Marshall starting to talk about the investigations into Carnell and Zac

• Sad 1

So, we still have no coordinators, the rumor mill on Caddy (and other coaches?) is gaining steam and crime dog is coming back....maybe.  is that where we are?  Busy month on coaching hires/fires.  

I did not expect this much off season drama.

Edited by TitanTiger
I mentioned before we are going to keep a tight rein on stories related to this.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Phillip Marshall starting to talk about the investigations into Carnell and Zac

Can u elaborate without getting scolded  by the censor police?

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Can u elaborate without getting scolded  by the censor police?

I didn't realize we were being censored, but it appears my post we edited. 

IDK why, but it's being talked somewhat opening on 247's board.  It'll be all over twitter and reddit, etc quickly.  I guess since some mods are doing something I shall not post what I posted so I stay unbanned.

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

IDK why, but it's being talked somewhat opening on 247's board.  It'll be all over twitter and reddit, etc quickly.  I guess since some mods are doing something I shall not post what I posted so I stay unbanned.

We didn't say it couldn't be discussed at all.  All we've said is, we're going to keep a tight rein speculative rumors.  Things will come out soon.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

We didn't say it couldn't be discussed at all.  All we've said is, we're going to keep a tight rein speculative rumors.  Things will come out soon.

I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about.

• Dislike 1

Are we talking about something that has substance? Will it be negative to individuals, Auburn or both if true? 

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

BRB, going to talk to Phillip

Just now, W.E.D said:

I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about.

You asked why things couldn't be discussed since other places are talking about.  We simply said yesterday that we were going to err on the side of conservative here on this.  Stuff will come out in due time but we're not going to let rumors run amok.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

You asked why things couldn't be discussed since other places are talking about.  We simply said yesterday that we were going to err on the side of conservative here on this.  Stuff will come out in due time but we're not going to let rumors run amok.

I was just saying I wasn't aware of any of the restrictions on the topic.  I've been trying to just scroll past your posts as we discussed in PMs

• Dislike 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

I was just saying I wasn't aware of any of the restrictions on the topic.  I've been trying to just scroll past your posts as we discussed in PMs

Ok.  I'm just letting you know.  Wasn't trying to start anything and responding to your question on the thread was to remind/inform others as well.

6 minutes ago, LAtoAU said:

Are we talking about something that has substance? Will it be negative to individuals, Auburn or both if true? 

Nobody on here can say. Go to AU 247 and read all about it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LAtoAU said:

There's been some sort of internal investigation going on with Caddy and Zac.  I'm not comfortable yet getting more specific than that.  It's not anything Auburn or Coach Freeze has done wrong.

We will likely know a lot more tomorrow.

• Like 1