Hank Brown vs Milroe - bowl game stats

Hoping that CHF does in fact detetermine the best QB in our QB Room and allow him to start next season after Spring and Fall practices.

Schedule is fairly favorable in first 5 games at Home I believe.

Sure don’t want him to have preferred players like Gus did.

5 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Hoping that CHF does in fact detetermine the best QB in our QB Room and allow him to start next season after Spring and Fall practices.

Schedule is fairly favorable in first 5 games at Home I believe.

Sure don’t want him to have preferred players like Gus did.

ded.gif

20 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Passing yards

Hank Brown: 132

Jalen Milroe: 116

:lol:

IMG_7230.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Milroe is Blake Sims all over again. A very good athlete but not an ideal QB.

Big difference is Sims at least had Kiffin to call the game to his strengths. Tommy Rees isn’t nearly that savvy. 

30 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Passing yards

Only thing better than an Auburn win is….well, you know! So glad the Turds are flushed. And no Satan wasn’t retiring. He’s not far from it but one more NC wouldn't have done it. If you think that you don’t understand that man.  Washington’s gonna win it. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Only thing better than an Auburn win is….well, you know! So glad the Turds are flushed. And no Satan wasn’t retiring. He’s not far from it but one more NC wouldn't have done it. If you think that you don’t understand that man.  Washington’s gonna win it. 

He may not get another.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

LANK

HANK

The segment on Gameday where they had Reese explaining it in its more “politically correct” form while McAfee is basically doing the wink and the nod was pretty funny. 

7 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

image.png

we have another colarful qb coming to town.  Let them compete for the starting job b4 anyone get this award

• Like 1

This site has more arm chair coaches than any site I've ever heard of. During the season it was "Holden, Holden, put Holden in to see what he can do". Well, Holden was put in a game and well you know the results. But.....but, Brown gets some plays against Maryland's scrubs, plays well, and now suddenly "Brown, Brown, Brown" we chant. You're all a bunch of NCAA Head Coaches working regular day jobs. LOL

Edited by creed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, creed said:

This site has more arm chair coaches than any site I've ever heard of. During the season it was "Holden, Holden, put Holden in to see what he can do". Well, Holden was put in a game and well you know the results. But.....but, Brown gets some plays against Maryland's scrubs, plays well, and now suddenly "Brown, Brown, Brown" we chant. You're all a bunch of NCAA Head Coaches working regular day jobs. LOL

You don't go to a lot of team sites then.

Go to any sports forum where the team sucks, (and the fans don't want to suck).... and it'll be the same.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

There’s also something to be said about Alabama’s center play. So much of the offense is rhythm, and that starts at the snap. Milroe was constantly fielding poor snaps. A couple got by him but in his defense he was a pretty good backstop lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, creed said:

This site has more arm chair coaches than any site I've ever heard of.

You're welcome. Hope you learn a thing or two from us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, creed said:

you do understand this was a joke, right?

12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Passing yards

milroe looked a lot like brody..................lol

• Like 1

Guess Milroe didn't quite get the last laugh he bragged about before the game.  Only 116 yards passing in the CFP, with good receivers and a month to prepare.  That's bad.

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

Guess Milroe didn't quite get the last laugh he bragged about before the game.  Only 116 yards passing in the CFP, with good receivers and a month to prepare.  That's bad.

With 5 or 6 sacks, not sure at all it was his fault. Michigan DL really won most of the night. Thats why last play call was suspect.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

ded.gif

Hi TT. I don’t mind the note. However, I am an old man…and at times a little dense per my wife. Just humor me and tell me what triggered you needing to answer my comment with your gif?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, au701948 said:

Hi TT. I don’t mind the note. However, I am an old man…and at times a little dense per my wife. Just humor me and tell me what triggered you needing to answer my comment with your gif?

Thanks.

To tease you and give you a hard time.  

To redirect it toward "this was supposed to be funny, not a serious discussion about Hank Brown being QB1."  

Because this is a message board.