Lets remember something about Zac

this is my opinion alone but i have seen this stated a couple of different places. let us not drag zac through the mud.folks are saying zac did nothing he just wanted out and not to confuse him of some kind of scandalous behavior. this is the opinion i will believe until i know for fact on here.  if is just not fair to zac who is called a great auburn guy. if this blows up in face i am ok with it. what about YOU mr mims?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

this is my opinion alone but i have seen this stated a couple of different places. let us not drag zac through the mud.folks are saying zac did nothing he just wanted out and not to confuse him of some kind of scandalous behavior. this is the opinion i will believe until i know for fact on here.  if is just not fair to zac who is called a great auburn guy. if this blows up in face i am ok with it. what about YOU mr mims?

IF he did something wrong,  I would expect it to be minor.   Like he saw something but did not report it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

IF he did something wrong,  I would expect it to be minor.   Like he saw something but did not report it. 

everyone says he left to be with his girl and that is the whole gist of the thing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Guy below me basically ;) 

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I have no idea Zaks involvement. Just going off the fact another school insta-hires him I feel like it's something small. Obviously no legal ramifications. Possibly some bit of negative PR.

• Like 1

Just now, Mims44 said:

I have no idea Zaks involvement. Just going off the fact another school insta-hires him I feel like it's something small. Obviously no legal ramifications. Possibly some bit of negative PR.

there are wild rumors going around players doing the video stuff supposedly ran a train on a female or two. now i am not trying to trash auburn but his name has been mentioned in that mess and i do not believe it. the other rumor is there was too much partying before the bowl with players and some coaches.

4 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

i was just teasing you mentioning your name. and for gods sake go wash your face. i want to throw you a bar of dial soap every single time i see you............

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

everyone says he left to be with his girl and that is the whole gist of the thing.

I really hope it is just about a girl.  Makes some sense.  

I have no idea what transpired.  Like you,  I am just opining.     Some of the insiders in the know, mentioned on this board that Zac was " " adjacent to the issue with caddy.

I took that as he was involved in a some very minor part of the same issue.  OR,  he saw what was done but did not report it (or denied it?) .   Or, he decided to leave because Caddy was no longer going to be there.   OOOORRRR  something similar

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

there are wild rumors going around players doing the video stuff supposedly ran a train on a female or two. now i am not trying to trash auburn but his name has been mentioned in that mess and i do not believe it. the other rumor is there was too much partying before the bowl with players and some coaches.

There's always wild rumors. Remember JJ at the Auburn mall... for days it ran the gambit from yelling at a woman to chasing her to beating her.

When it was all said and done it was a nothing-burger. and far as I remember he was just rude to a lady. Maybe cussed at her 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, Mims44 said:

There's always wild rumors. Remember JJ at the Auburn mall... for days it ran the gambit from yelling at a woman to chasing her to beating her.

When it was all said and done it was a nothing-burger. and far as I remember he was just rude to a lady. Maybe cussed at her 🤷‍♂️

i never heard that. i miss all the good stuff.

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the other rumor is there was too much partying before the bowl with players and some coaches.

This is totally believable (the players partying part) they mostly looked like a bunch of hung over couch potatoes out there.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

This has been talked to death. It’s pretty much been established that both coaches did something they shouldn’t have done that wasn’t against NCAA rules and wasn’t criminal. If you don’t want to drag their names through the mud, the best thing you can do is move on and not talk about it anymore.

Agree. Good luck to them and see ya. We need to worry about our on field product. If coaches are an issue, then it’s better they are gone. 

• Like 1

This thread (and every thread I've seen at other sites) is just a bunch of idiotic innuendo. There's no substance, nothing actually reported, no factual information.

I thought AUF had a policy against unsubstantiated rumor. Shut down this thread of crazoid speculation. If someone has some actual facts, come back later with it. As of now, this is just BS crap with no evidence or even insider semi-factualism.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Come on man, you say don’t drag ZE through the mud and then you bring trash talk like this here?  

Someone needs to delete this thread.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, keesler said:

Come on man, you say don’t drag ZE through the mud and then you bring trash talk like this here?  

Someone needs to delete this thread.

i beg your pardon i am taking up for the man. i am pretty sure the only time i hear from you is in a negative way..

On 1/14/2024 at 9:29 AM, aubiefifty said:

That is not all the Insiders were saying here.    I have no information other than what has been posted,  but, it was said there is a minor issue.   "  "  It is "adjacent"  to caddy's issue.   

• Like 1