“Steal” question

Somebody who buys in to the  steal please explain something to me: why is Trump running? If 2020 was really stolen, and the system hasn’t changed, why would Trump put himself through the cost and time of an election process that he says won’t let him win? The systems rigged. Right?

Edited by auburnatl1

37 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Somebody who buys in to the  steal please explain something to me: why is Trump running? If 2020 was really stolen, and the system hasn’t changed, why would Trump put himself through the cost and time of an election process that he says won’t let him win? The systems rigged. Right?

Good question. He wants to be president, regardless of the flaws in the system. Knows it is the only way and hopeful this round won’t have @10 states shutting down tabulation and reporting at 10:30 pm with him in the lead, no updates or reporting for five hours, then a restarting of tabulations with Biden scoring about 90 to 10.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Good question. He wants to be president, regardless of the flaws in the system. Knows it is the only way and hopeful this round won’t have @10 states shutting down tabulation and reporting at 10:30 pm with him in the lead, no updates or reporting for five hours, then a restarting of tabulations with Biden scoring about 90 to 10.

If somebody sees conspiracy there’s not much point in a debate.  The refs are against us stuff.

A simpler explanation: he knows it’s not rigged. Always did. He lied to his base about losing - and just let Biden get older.

42 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

If somebody sees conspiracy there’s not much point in a debate.  The refs are against us stuff.

A simpler explanation: he knows it’s not rigged. Always did. He lied to his base about losing - and just let Biden get older.

Do you have an explanation for the inconsistent reporting of vote totals that did occur as I described above? I’m not making it up. I witnessed it.

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Do you have an explanation for the inconsistent reporting of vote totals that did occur as I described above? I’m not making it up. I witnessed it.

Not sure what to say. I wasn’t there. I just know he lost over 60 consecutive cases (many by judges he appointed).  $10s of millions in legal fees burned. No one found anything resembling rigged.  Believe what you will.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Not sure what to say. I wasn’t there. I just know he lost over 60 consecutive cases (many by judges he appointed).  $10s of millions in legal fees burned. No one found anything resembling rigged.  Believe what you will.

I believe what I saw live on numerous channels and web sites. Never had the votes been reported in this manner since I can remember @‘72 ish. So you don’t know why it happened?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I believe what I saw live on numerous channels and web sites. Never had the votes been reported in this manner since I can remember @‘72 ish. So you don’t know why it happened?

I don’t.  But when judges that he appointed still decided against him - and people still don’t believe it - it says… something. 

Again, trumps running for a reason - just won Iowa. Pretty simple to predict which elections he’ll say are rigged and which ones aren’t.  How would Trump supporters react if their friends or family behaved that way?

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Fairy tales.  There is more non fiction in a Disney Science Fiction adventure than in that scenario.

Every state counted ballots in the order and by the rules they had in place.  Some had laws preventing even the opening of absentee or mail ballots until after all precincts had reported and those vote totals been tabulated, while others did not.  Fox paid close to a billion dollars to one company that they purposefully lied about to their viewers.  What does that tell you?

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

Trying to relitigate 2020 as a basis for selecting a candidate in 2024 is rock-eating idiocy, but the GOP appears to be slavishly devoted to this course.  If they're happy trotting Trump out there again to take another L in the general, then the GOP deserves all of the mockery that will be coming.

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Fairy tales.  There is more non fiction in a Disney Science Fiction adventure than in that scenario.

Every state counted ballots in the order and by the rules they had in place.  Some had laws preventing even the opening of absentee or mail ballots until after all precincts had reported and those vote totals been tabulated, while others did not.  Fox paid close to a billion dollars to one company that they purposefully lied about to their viewers.  What does that tell you?

It isn’t a fairy tale. I watched it live as I’m sure you did. It has never gone down that way before.  Not fiction. I understand you don’t want to admit vote counting/reporting anomalies, but they did occur just as I described. Not from Fox. It was the same on all networks and state websites. So still no explanation from you. 

If you've ever wondered, "How in the hell does a guy like Hitler take over and gain the support of normal, decent people in Germany?"...this is how.  Gullibility and extreme willingness to believe or be talked into anything as long as it comes from one's own tribe.  Evidence doesn't matter, and anything given the right spin or cast in enough ominous overtones is gobbled up like Thanksgiving dinner.  People will believe literal, absolute horse***t if it plays into their fears and reinforces what they already want to believe.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I don’t.  But when judges that he appointed still decided against him - and people still don’t believe it - it says… something. 

Again, trumps running for a reason - just won Iowa. Pretty simple to predict which elections he’ll say are rigged and which ones aren’t.  How would Trump supporters react if their friends or family behaved that way?

So you don’t know why it happened. One reason would be if the vote were being manipulated. That is why questions still exist and people believe in the “steal”. If there were a reasonable explanation for it I’m sure some doubters could be swayed. I know I could. But so far there isn’t one. On this board it is all name calling and insults. Seems like if there was a legit reason it would be out there.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

It isn’t a fairy tale. I watched it live as I’m sure you did. It has never gone down that way before.  Not fiction. I understand you don’t want to admit vote counting/reporting anomalies, but they did occur just as I described. Not from Fox. It was the same on all networks and state websites. So still no explanation from you. 

This is what happened..

Every state counted ballots in the order and by the rules they had in place.  Some had laws preventing even the opening of absentee or mail ballots until after all precincts had reported and those vote totals been tabulated, while others did not.

Democrats voted more heavily by way of absentee ballots than did Republicans.  Why?  Because Trump lied and made many believe that they needed to show up to ensure that their votes were counted.  Historically, voting absentee was more heavily done by Republicans than Democrats.  Every ballot cast by mail or drop box was a vote of a registered voter.  Nobody could vote twice, due to safeguards built into the system.  If you look, Trump didn't complain about those votes in states where he won.  

In Georgia, there was a count, a recount, and an audit.  THERE WAS NO FRAUD INVOLVED. 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

If you've ever wondered, "How in the hell does a guy like Hitler take over and gain the support of normal, decent people in Germany?"...this is how.  Gullibility and extreme willingness to believe or be talked into anything as long as it comes from one's own tribe.  Evidence doesn't matter, and anything given the right spin or cast in enough ominous overtones is gobbled up like Thanksgiving dinner.  People will believe literal, absolute horse***t if it plays into their fears and reinforces what they already want to believe.  

3 years after 1/6. This isnt an election about facts and open minds. Simply what  will moderates/ independents do and will they turn out?

image.thumb.png.2c25cb24b4afc49b77cc1f9848931fc3.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

3 years after 1/6. This isnt an election about facts and open minds. Simply what  will moderates/ independents do and will they turn out?

image.thumb.png.2c25cb24b4afc49b77cc1f9848931fc3.png

He is being treated like an incumbent.

2 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Trying to relitigate 2020 as a basis for selecting a candidate in 2024 is rock-eating idiocy, but the GOP appears to be slavishly devoted to this course.  If they're happy trotting Trump out there again to take another L in the general, then the GOP deserves all of the mockery that will be coming.

As a former lifelong Republican, this is absolutely depressing and scary to watch.

15 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

I could only dream of making a MAGA parody account this windowlicking insane. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

So you don’t know why it happened. One reason would be if the vote were being manipulated. That is why questions still exist and people believe in the “steal”. If there were a reasonable explanation for it I’m sure some doubters could be swayed. I know I could. But so far there isn’t one. On this board it is all name calling and insults. Seems like if there was a legit reason it would be out there.

As @AU9377pointed out, it was fully expected that Democrats would be using mail-in ballots at a much higher percentage than Republicans. It was also known that in most states, counting of those ballots would start well after polls from general voting ended. 

All the news services I watched or read said to expect a surge of Democrat votes as the mail-in ballots were counted, and that Trump's early numbers were not expected to hold. I was not watching Fox News, however. Are you saying they never mentioned this? That's odd. You'd think that would be good information for Trump voters to have.

4 hours ago, Leftfield said:

As @AU9377pointed out, it was fully expected that Democrats would be using mail-in ballots at a much higher percentage than Republicans. It was also known that in most states, counting of those ballots would start well after polls from general voting ended. 

All the news services I watched or read said to expect a surge of Democrat votes as the mail-in ballots were counted, and that Trump's early numbers were not expected to hold. I was not watching Fox News, however. Are you saying they never mentioned this? That's odd. You'd think that would be good information for Trump voters to have.

FL did not wait to count. There is no reason to. And tabulation should have continued as mail in ballots were counted. Actually I believe the mail-ins and absentee (is there a difference?) were to be counted THE NEXT DAY, not during the night. And breaking 90/10? It’s almost as if the democrats knew what was going to happen. Hmm. Make proclamations that mail in ballots were coming soon and WILL be heavily for Biden, the make sure it happens just like that. 

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

I could only dream of making a MAGA parody account this windowlicking insane. 

This is not insane. It is exactly what happened. Did you see something different?

JJ3:  "If there were a reasonable explanation for it I’m sure some doubters could be swayed. I know I could."

*Someone presents reasonable explanations*

JJ3:  WELL.....NUH UH

FL did not wait to count. There is no reason to. And tabulation should have continued as mail in ballots were counted. Actually I believe the mail-ins and absentee (is there a difference?) were to be counted THE NEXT DAY, not during the night. 

Not sure what you're railing about here. Some states simply did it differently than Florida. There were different rules for different states. That doesn't make it fraud. 

Also not sure what you're referring to in terms of tabulation being continued. Are you referring to when they stopped because people actually need to, you know, sleep?

And breaking 90/10? 

You keep using this statistic. I've never heard that the ratio was anywhere close to that. What is your source?

It’s almost as if the democrats knew what was going to happen. 

Well, they did, because poll after poll showed that Democrats planned to vote by mail-in in far greater numbers than Republicans. If you recall, a large reason for that was because there was a worldwide pandemic going on. Everybody knew, except apparently the Fox News audience.

Let's also not forget that in every election, votes tend to break more Democratic late because the population centers, which skew left, take longer to count.

This is not rocket surgery.

Make proclamations that mail in ballots were coming soon and WILL be heavily for Biden, the make sure it happens just like that. 

Ah, you mean like Trump making proclamations that there would be massive election fraud months before the elections even happened? Well, except it didn't, although Trump sure tried his best to sue it into existence.

Edited by Leftfield
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

FL did not wait to count. There is no reason to. And tabulation should have continued as mail in ballots were counted. Actually I believe the mail-ins and absentee (is there a difference?) were to be counted THE NEXT DAY, not during the night. And breaking 90/10? It’s almost as if the democrats knew what was going to happen. Hmm. Make proclamations that mail in ballots were coming soon and WILL be heavily for Biden, the make sure it happens just like that. 

Fl had a Republican legislature and governor providing oversight.  

On 1/16/2024 at 4:04 PM, TitanTiger said:

Many people are raised to take things in faith based on fear, not facts or evidence.  It is no surprise that there is a large overlap between those who take things in faith, from their own tribe, without evidence - and those who have faith in Trump.

Edited by Aufan59
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you could find a fair-minded jury in Fulton county, I'd actually like to see Trump's case in Georgia go to trial and be publicized.  The evidence of fraud is pretty solid.  Go to 46:28 in the video for the executive summary.  And there are folks working diligently to prevent it from happening in 2024. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-who-won-georgia-2020-new-evidence-provides/

Edited by Cardin Drake