Men vs Vandy Game Thread

6 minutes ago, gravejd said:

He’s a better creator compared to Aden but Tre is definitely more turnover prone. Credit to Vandy for spotting a weakness and keep going at it. Guard us tight as soon as we cross over the line and we try and dribble out of it

yeah you can pretty much solve both of them with the same solution. Tre is gonna look to get to get the offense set up over really trying to challenge his man with any real scoring threat. So that's why we get the half court possessions where he's working from the top of the perimeter for like 5 seconds, just scanning the court. We all know how the Aden possessions go at this point.  

I do think this is at least going to help with how we analyze Wendell Green, if that's any consolation (it is for me lol). Dude forced his own shot more than anyone would've like, but when you have so few impactful guys at scoring...I get it 

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

I get it, it's just hard when you are used to being so much better than you are playing. Shooters have to shoot their way out of slumps. 

There is more than one way than just keep chucking up shots. Drive to the goal or get to the line

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Looking like The Keystone Globetrotters.

Which Auburn player beat your dog. Geezzzz

• Haha 2

Just now, gravejd said:

Aden

• Haha 1

Just now, gravejd said:

Apparently the whole dam team.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I get it, it's just hard when you are used to being so much better than you are playing. Shooters have to shoot their way out of slumps. 

I see that, but man, you gotta take the good shots and not just force it. 
I watched a bit of the final four team the other day, we were blessed to have Harper. Sure he was small, but he was fast and aggressive. We just don’t have that right now and it would be nice to have a guy they could explode to the basket every now and then. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Chaney had some really positive moments offensively these last couple games. Puzzling show today 

He’s like Jaylin just disappears sometimes 

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

He’s like Jaylin just disappears sometimes 

Well, I respect that he'll at least look for his own shot, even if it's a horrid one. Jaylin is just going to take what look the defense gives you most times. 

Why are we running an offense with zero guys under the basket?

• Haha 1

Just mentally struggling after that Bama loss. Took a figurative right hook to the chin and still reeling from it.

• Like 1

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

Just mentally struggling after that Bama loss. Took a figurative right hook to the chin and still reeling from it.

You serious, Clark?

Just now, e808 said:

Hopefully this gets J Will going and remains aggressive 

His confidence took a huge hit. He’s just not as aggressive as he was. We need him back. 

• Like 1

AU up by 20 in case anyone following at home is concerned over comments lol. 

We haven’t played great overall though. 

• Like 4

Just now, gravejd said:

AU up by 20 in case anyone following at home is concerned over comments lol. 

We haven’t played great overall though. 

Things could always be better, but this isn't a game that would make me ready to burn the house down over. Just gotta keep on winning 

• Like 1