Men vs Vandy Game Thread

7 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I see that, but man, you gotta take the good shots and not just force it. 
I watched a bit of the final four team the other day, we were blessed to have Harper. Sure he was small, but he was fast and aggressive. We just don’t have that right now and it would be nice to have a guy they could explode to the basket every now and then. 

I completely agree.  I never said he was taking good shots, just that he has to keep shooting to get out of the slump.  Even the few good shots he has taken have just been off.  He will be fine. He is just a kid and has a lot of expectations on his shoulders. One day he will mature and stop forcing the game and blossom into the player he always was...or he won't. Only time will tell. 

The Moo State lose still burns me up. I think if u had the Broome vs Bama against them u win that game pretty easily 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Things could always be better, but this isn't a game that would make me ready to burn the house down over. Just gotta keep on winning 

Yep

alot of things worse than a crappy 20 point conference win

• Like 1

Our defense coupled with a  not so great shooting team, has us holding Vandy to 46 with 4:17 left in the game. 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

There u go Aden be aggressive and go to the cup 

He doesn’t do that as much as I thought he would 

I know that’s not his game but I thought he’d do that more , particularly in his slump 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Our defense coupled with a  not so great shooting team, has us holding Vandy to 46 with 4:17 left in the game. 

Yeah if our offense could just be half as decent we will not be a team anyone wants to see in the NCAA tournament. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Tahaad should be that speedy guard we've desperately needed the last couple of years....

I hope so. Excited for him. I would just like another PG that the size of Samir Doughty or KT Harrell.  I love me some big PG. Pettiford seems to be around 6-6'1.  He really plays bigger it seems, though.

• Like 1

Sigh. Adens shot just doesn’t look right for some reason. Like he’s off balance 

Edited by e808

I hope this is remembered as the game that got Denver Jones going. If he can give us double digits constantly…oh man

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, gravejd said:

I hope this is remembered as the game that got Denver Jones going. If he can give us double digits constantly…oh man

And he did it aggressively. 

Just now, gravejd said:

We need him. We need a reliable scorer. I thought CBM was going to be that..

Who had Auburn up by 31 with 2 min to go on their bingo card tonight...whew...

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

Who had Auburn up by 31 with 2 min to go on their bingo card tonight...whew...

Gooey 🍟

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Gooey 🍟

I wish they gave out stuff like that when I was at Auburn.  I would have killed some chicken Italians from Findleys!

• Like 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Jared Harper's twin is on the floor. Lol

He does look so much like his brother.

• Haha 1