Terry Beasley Dead at 73

Probably my favorite Auburn player ever. Wore number 88 in high school because of him. For those who never got to see him play in person , you missed something special. Rest in peace Terry. Got his family in my prayers. 

• Like 5

All SEC, All American, All Heaven

IMG_0985.jpeg

• Love 2

I loved watching him play. He was the most fearless wide receiver I ever saw play.

RIP and prayers for his family.

• Like 3

Those who never saw Terry play missed something special. He has at last found peace.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Those who never saw Terry play missed something special. He has at last found peace.

i never got to but we listened to him makes all those wonderful plays on the radio. the whole family would tune in.

I liked AU football in the mid sixties as a kid, but Terry Beasley and Pat Sullivan were why I LOVED Auburn football and Auburn.

• Like 3

As a kid I had 1 Auburn jersey #88.   My best friend had a #7 jersey.   We were as inseparable as they were.   I remember reading an article about Terry.   Long after his career was over and after all the concussions.   They asked what he would change if he could do it over and he said not one thing.   May God bless you Terry.  

• Like 2

One of 3 Auburn players with his number retired.

Twitter post..

How great was #Auburn HOFer Terry Beasley? He is still tied for 6th in SEC w/ 29 career receiving TDs…in 30 games. Those ahead of him played in 49, 39, 40, 46 & 38 games respectively. Those tied w/ him played in 32 (Ike) & 36. Nevermind the rule changes. #RIPBeas

• Thanks 1