Men vs Florida Game Thread

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

KD is the leading rebounder so you know we’re in trouble 

He also seems to be the only guard we have that will forcefully attack the basket…and everything else…

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

BP just as desperate coaching as we are watching…

He’s coaching during this drubbing? Even worse.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

He’s coaching during this drubbing? Even worse.

Well. More like cooking spaghetti. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Halloway is almost becoming a liability

Almost?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Cue the “it’s tough to win on the road” postings. 

Yeah, I'm sick of that mentality, Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

KD and Chaney are only two who seem to be able to score or rebound. Today others can't even hit FT's.

• Like 3

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

If so he’s burning it

Nah. He’s throwing noodles against the wall to see if one sticks.

So far, none have!

• Haha 1

sandwich game let down … big win at home, going on the road with a couple big home games coming up … easy to see a letdown coming … we just don’t have the floor leadership to overcome these scenarios 

• Like 1

I want to see the day we were going blown out on the road and a player just calls a TO to regroup because they know Bruce won't. 😭

• Like 3

Boys getting that ass whipped. Lot of game left. Get up . Don’t just lay there and bleed 

• Like 1

Looks like I'm missing a struggle fest. I wish Jaylin would stop disappearing on the road. KD being the only guard that can score rn isn't helping either. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nthemix said:

sandwich game let down … big win at home, going on the road with a couple big home games coming up … easy to see a letdown coming … we just don’t have the floor leadership to overcome these scenarios 

This team is not well rounded. If you are unable to beat mid tier teams outside of your home arena, then the big tourney will be a joke. We will finish around 4 in SEC and most likely get a 6 seed in the big tourney. This team is far too inconsistent away from home to be considered a serious threat to anyone. It’s been like this for the last three years. Good but far from special or great. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Aden and Lior are liabilities on both ends.

About to give up on Aden for this year.

• Like 1

Let’s show some identity, being multiple is great especially when you still have offensive identity. When we’re at home and winning it’s great but we must have go to players on the road. Let’s step up JB & JW. Also, we must hit the open 3. Finally a little motion offense would help. Single set offense looks good if the first option works but looks stagnant if it doesn’t. War Eagle 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

This team is not well rounded. If you are unable to beat mid tier teams outside of your home arena, then the big tourney will be a joke. We will finish around 4 in SEC and most likely get a 6 seed in the big tourney. This team is far too inconsistent away from home to be considered a serious threat to anyone. It’s been like this for the last three years. Good but far from special or great. 

Bruce peaked the Final Four year. This will be his ‘tenet’ for the remainder of his AU days.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

KD only one taking it to the rack and looking aggressive on both ends

• Like 1

Honestly just had it in the background while I was talking to a friend, but Handlogten was 7'1, 240 and was one of the most athletic centers in the TP. WE wanted him, badly. I figured that would all lead to him being one of those dudes that'd give Broome trouble, and so far, while Broome has been in some good positions, but that size is bothering the hell out of him. 

Btw, I don't think Broome is a particularly high reason we're losing, I just know that we ain't winning too many games where he's being stymied. 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Honestly just had it in the background while I was talking to a friend, but Handlogten was 7'1, 240 and was one of the most athletic centers in the TP. WE wanted him, badly. I figured that would all lead to him being one of those dudes that'd give Broome trouble, and so far, he's been in some good positions, but that size is bothering the hell out of him. 

Btw, I don't think Broome is a particularly high reason we're losing, I just know that we ain't winning too many games where he's being stymied. 

We just got no plan B

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Aden and Lior are liabilities on both ends.

About to give up on Aden for this year.

Kind of agree. Aden is totally self defeated 

11 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Please sign some GD shooters

We have a LOT of shooters.

We need scorers!

• Haha 1