The Most Transparent Administration in U.S. History

I_M4_AU

Just look out in the garage by the Corvette, Its where all the rest of the classified material is kept. It's not like an old fool been in DC 50+ years and knows how to keep classified docs safe and secret.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

When is your boy sitting for a day long interview with Special Counsel?

33 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

When is your boy sitting for a day long interview with Special Counsel?

Its past that now and the trial will be as open as the judge will allow.  Now that I addressed you whataboutism; do you think Biden is being transparent by not allowing the transcript to be published?  If he does not have a failing memory wouldn’t the transcript prove his point?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its past that now and the trial will be as open as the judge will allow.  Now that I addressed you whataboutism; do you think Biden is being transparent by not allowing the transcript to be published?  If he does not have a failing memory wouldn’t the transcript prove his point?

That is really Garland's call, not Biden's, but I would think that the transcript will be released after it is redacted etc.  You all lost all ability to complain about whataboutisms or anything else by choosing Trump as your nominee.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

That is really Garland's call, not Biden's, but I would think that the transcript will be released after it is redacted etc.  You all lost all ability to complain about whataboutisms or anything else by choosing Trump as your nominee.

Oh, I get it.  New rules because of Trump, just like our judicial system.  I knew it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Just look out in the garage by the Corvette, Its where all the rest of the classified material is kept. It's not like an old fool been in DC 50+ years and knows how to keep classified docs safe and secret.

Classic MAGA narrative. ;D

Edited by homersapien

18 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Are we sure it's not over there near the Chevette? 

Never ends. Biden/Brandon/whatever is the perfect candidate for maga supporters to justify why they have “no choice” but to vote for the sociopath/trump. Lesser of 2 evils right? Sure Trumps a bad man but that damn Biden is making us do it - the border, dementia, Hunter, documents in a garage, ect. 

Question; if a moderate Dem like Sinema/manchin/pick one was the Dem candidate and promised to lock down the border, pragmatize social issues, green, China, ect - would maga even consider them?…. Not a chance.  It’s not about Biden or issues, never was  it’s about cult. Sticking it to “the elites” (whatever that means). Everytime I see a maga Biden attack post I roll my eyes - it’s a 4th grade deflection. It’s never been about Biden or evil liberals - it’s simply about man love for Trump. Post away on Biden - but dear lord I’d prefer maga just would be honest and own up to the man.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Oh, I get it.  New rules because of Trump, just like our judicial system.  I knew it.

Memories are short I see.  Bill Barr issued his own summary and delayed releasing Robert Mueller's entire report.  He never released interviews and other documents from the investigation.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Memories are short I see.  Bill Barr issued his own summary and delayed releasing Robert Mueller's entire report.  He never released interviews and other documents from the investigation.

Well, the Mueller report didn’t find Trump guilty of anything.  Mueller also didn’t find Trump was *an old man with a failing memory*.  There is where the issue lies.  If he had do you thing if that Schiff would be silent about it or would he scream until he saw the transcripts?

There was no need to see the Mueller transcripts, the Hur transcripts are a different story for transparency reasons.

Edited by I_M4_AU

Another first for the Biden Administration;

I wonder why?

Here is a CBS report: Just speculation no real evidence.

On a related story;  Catherine Herridge was just fired from CBS, but I am sure the two stories are not related.

True transparency at work.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:51 AM, homersapien said:

Classic MAGA narrative. ;D

How can it be MAGA when it is true?