This is so sad...............

this is why i pray at home. too much hate too often in what is supposed to be a house of love.right guys?

426354741_718016743786127_4149827370165454979_n.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

this is why i pray at home. too much hate too often in what is supposed to be a house of love.right guys?

Incredibly sad if true. 

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Are you the guy I see at the checkout counter at walmart buying all those gossip/tabloid magazines. 😉

4 minutes ago, creed said:

Are you the guy I see at the checkout counter at walmart buying all those gossip/tabloid magazines. 😉

no but my mother was............

Uhhh...there is no 1000-year war anywhere in scripture, so...somebody has all their theology wrong. 

But yea, I have long-time ago rejected the pseudo-Christian dogma around the Great Charlatan...

level 2

That’s what’s crazy to me, I studied religion in college and wrote a thesis on Revelations and how different time periods used the book to cast x or y leader as the anti christ, and Trump and his minions actually fit the bill more neatly than most examples.

level 3

Hey I'm just gonna leave this link as well it kind of pertains to this discussion.

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could-american-evangelicals-spot-the-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

level 4

Dang .. this looks good. Got me out of bed so I can read it with a coffee. Cheers !!

level 3

The man plates ******* everything in gold, pretty sure Moses had things to say about golden things that are worshipped as well.

Edited by DKW 86

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1311.pdf

Fake news. Everyone knows Reagan was the Beast. The National Enquirer, which today would be considered on par with CNN and Fox News had a great article on it once. It was discovered that each of his names: Ronald Wilson Reagan had 6 letters, thus translating into 666. 

Seriously, I knew any story that began with ‘Televangelist from Arkansas’ was going to be entertaining. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1