Auburn Has Officially Signed with Nike

CR

Can’t wait for them to roll out some God forsaken alternative uniform. 

Nike today is not what it was 25-30 years ago. It’s trash. 

• Like 2

I don't care if the tigers take the field in neon yellow and lime green, as long as the shoes are no longer playscool-grade.

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1

Excellent to hear. Next order of business, start a freaking sports mgmt program.

13 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

It may have already been suggested, but how cool would it be to have Bo on the Auburn Nike apparel like Jordan? Since it’s so recognizable and one of his most famous photographs a silhouette of the image below.

IMG_0170.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Good for Auburn athletics and recruiting. However, I will never buy any Nike merchandise with the Auburn logos.

Just look at all the former, current, and future players reaction...... It's now funny looking back at all the people who said it didn't matter to recruits

“I wanted to go to Auburn but they didn’t have Nike and that alone is the reason I didn’t attend school there” - every 4 and 5 star that has signed with Alabama or Georgia the past 10 years 

47 minutes ago, woodford said:

“I wanted to go to Auburn but they didn’t have Nike and that alone is the reason I didn’t attend school there” - every 4 and 5 star that has signed with Alabama or Georgia the past 10 years 

It’s like a quote I remember hearing about Barry Bonds—“you don’t know which runs he got specifically because of steroids but you know that he wouldn’t have had as many without them.”

7 hours ago, AUwent said:

It’s like a quote I remember hearing about Barry Bonds—“you don’t know which runs he got specifically because of steroids but you know that he wouldn’t have had as many without them.”

Don't see what you are trying to say at all here, but with Barry either way you can get HOF stats before steroids was even a question.  But that's neither here or there ...

I wanted to go to Auburn because I hate Nike because a bunch of middle aged men who don't have an athletic bone in their body hate it too. Every 4 or 5 star said that signed with Alabama or UGA the past 10 years

• Haha 2