Cam Newton “Fight”

cbo

Cam gets sucker punched and jumped and then casually tosses guys around. Didn’t throw a punch back. They couldn’t even knock his hat off. 

What were these guys thinking? 

Edited by cbo

59 minutes ago, cbo said:

Cam gets sucker punched and jumped and then casually tosses guys around. Didn’t throw a punch back. They couldn’t even knock his hat off. 

What's the backstory?  Who are the TSP dudes?

8 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

What's the backstory?  Who are the TSP dudes?

Full backstory is unclear. This was at a 7 on 7 football camp/tournament in Atlanta. TSP is one of the teams that was participating. 

Just read TSP claim Cam initiated a fight with one of the TSP coaches and then another jumped in. That would put a different spin on it. Others have said he was breaking up a fight. Who knows. 

• Thanks 1

Think Cam was breaking up a fight between two players and just got caught in the middle . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Imagine watching Cam run over NFL linebackers and thinking your skinny ass might could take him. 😂

Just shows that people do not understand what it takes to compete at a professional sports level.  I was on an Auburn sideline once and felt intimidated by Kenny Irons.  I’m 6’1”, 220. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, woodford said:

Trying to fight a 6’5 former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL MVP is hilarious 

He was yanking one dude around like a ragdoll and shoved another so hard his soul almost left his body. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, cbo said:

I thought it was reported he was breaking up a fight, not that he was actually attacked.

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

I thought it was reported he was breaking up a fight, not that he was actually attacked.

Yeah I said a couple posts ago that I read that later. I should change the title. Thanks. 

I wanna know who the jack wagon was in the white shirt that came running in and throwing the random punch.  I know this is a short clip, but from this short clip that was the most egregious thing I saw.

• cbo changed the title to Cam Newton “Fight”
12 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I wanna know who the jack wagon was in the white shirt that came running in and throwing the random punch.  I know this is a short clip, but from this short clip that was the most egregious thing I saw.

Apparently it was one of the coaches brothers. The guy said Cam disrespected him or some bs.

The dude that came running up was throwing a punch at one of the dudes Cam was squabbling with.  You can see they're both on the same side when it gets broken up...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cbo said:

Full backstory is unclear. This was at a 7 on 7 football camp/tournament in Atlanta. TSP is one of the teams that was participating. 

Just read TSP claim Cam initiated a fight with one of the TSP coaches and then another jumped in. That would put a different spin on it. Others have said he was breaking up a fight. Who knows. 

I've read on social media that Cam was the one putting this camp on. Have you heard or read this anywhere?

After watching the video I think Cam was trying to recruit them for quest to Middle Earth and a fight broke out over whether or not the One Ring should be destroyed.

But I suppose it could have been something less complicated and one of them simply stole his ruby slippers.

WDE!

• Haha 3

It looks like it was grown men who are just haters that started this 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I've read on social media that Cam was the one putting this camp on. Have you heard or read this anywhere?

Yes, Cam runs a 7 on 7 league in Atlanta if I'm not mistaken.

14 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

Apparently it was one of the coaches brothers. The guy said Cam disrespected him or some bs.

Well now it is ATL, you can't disrespek 'cause >>This $#it Personal!  O0

17 hours ago, NCAubs said:

Just shows that people do not understand what it takes to compete at a professional sports level.  I was on an Auburn sideline once and felt intimidated by Kenny Irons.  I’m 6’1”, 220. 

Kenny intimidated that LSU defense too if I'm not mistaken when he put 200+ on 'em.

17 hours ago, NCAubs said:

I had a golf class with Mario Fannin and dude was built like a freaking action figure

Those 7 on 7 tournaments bring the worst people out , and honestly everyone has some negative s*** to say to Cam. Cam is one of the best football players in the history of mankind. He gets zero respect. Now he does say some dumb stuff, but he has a stack of proof that says I’m one of the all timers . He takes a lot of peoples best shot . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Those 7 on 7 tournaments bring the worst people out , and honestly everyone has some negative s*** to say to Cam. Cam is one of the best football players in the history of mankind. He gets zero respect. Now he does say some dumb stuff, but he has a stack of proof that says I’m one of the all timers . He takes a lot of peoples best shot . 

Exactly right. Cam gives so much to the community. Not just his money, but his time. And he's one of the greatest QB's ever. But people like to take shots at him because he says what he feels (never anything too crazy) and wears funny hats. 

• Like 2