SEC Tournament Championship Game Thread

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

I know KD was open but would prefer a drive to the rim. 

I hear ya. But it’s so harrrdd to pass up a wide open three. 

Just now, Eagle-2 said:

21 points for Florida. Ten of them from the free throw line. Officials keeping them in this one.

Sounds like that's who they've been in the tournament.  

Just now, AUBwins said:

Sounds like that's who they've been in the tournament.  

I wonder if the aggressiveness of the last game is on the minds of the officials. It’s almost like they are expecting us to foul more than Florida.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

You can't tell me their isn't an anti-Bruce agena with SEC refs.

I mean, they ref our games enough, they know how KD, CBM, etc are going to play and be a little hot headed, Lol.

• Like 2

Just now, Eagle-2 said:

21 points for Florida. Ten of them from the free throw line. Officials keeping them in this one.

Even with the lopsided officiating. Auburn should be up by at least 20. Just can’t capitalize when the opportunities are there 

• Like 1

A huge, huge (huge) amount of room for improvement for us as well. I don't personally believe this game is this close because of refs; we are not valuing the ball at all on O. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

A huge, huge (huge) amount of room for improvement for us as well. I don't personally believe this game is this close because of refs; we are not valuing the ball at all on O. 

I call combo platter of both.

• Like 1

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

I mean, they ref our games enough, they know how KD, CBM, etc are going to play and be a little hot headed, Lol.

I just want it called the same on both ends. Doesn't seem to be possible. It's call ticky tack on one end, and ignore everything on the other end

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

Even with the lopsided officiating. Auburn should be up by at least 20. Just can’t capitalize when the opportunities are there 

Agreed. Think we're Like one of seven from three. Not to mention unforced turnovers.

Let get that ball inside and make the open 3’s. Tre’s turnovers are very bad lost scoring opportunities 

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

You can't tell me their isn't an anti-Bruce agena with SEC refs.

Anti-Bruce? Eh. We’ve had some games this year where we’ve been on the beneficial side of bad calls. I think bad officiating is all about expectations. Our game against MSU was violent. That game is probably on their mind as they are calling this Ken. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KD is hurting us with his hero ball.

13 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I mean how can you fall down with no foul call and yet not travel

This was egregious and should keep all 3 of these officials from calling a tournament game