Imagine if

35 minutes ago, creed said:

I'm a conservative tax payer and I don't want one penny of my taxes paid for troops salaries beyond a mimimal level to support such an event. Therefore, Trump should have to pay for the (over miminal support) salaries. The damages to the capital should come out of the pockets of the people who penetrated the barracades, and Trump.

Stealing my documents and causing my taxes to be spent on "more" government waste is the reason I will not vote for Trump.

I gave you an opinion without research. Perhaps Trump and the perpetrators will eventually foot the bill. IDK.

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah you betcha. :rolleyes:

You can tell by the way he sat on his hands and and watched as his brownshirts smashed windows in our nation's capitol building.

No one is trying to change your mind. We all have opinions.

Happy Monday! 

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nonsense.  What he did was revert back to his true form.

I offered an opinion. Take it or leave it. I'm fine with your decision.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I offered an opinion. Take it or leave it. I'm fine with your decision.

does your mother know where you are seek?

• Haha 1

i appreciate you enjoying a joke seek. i have no problems with you we just disagree. you are welcome to come at me anytime as i enjoy the back and forth. you are a great sport. i imagine you are a good dude as well. please put that monster back up i am not really gay i am just warped. iam warped me upside the hear with an iron skillet and this is why i am so crazy..........