NCAA Round 1 - AU vs Yale

I have held my tongue all season, but Baker is a THUG! We've excused his behavior but if he was a rival we would have called him out a long time ago. He deserved that penalty.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 7

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

I have held my tongue all season, but Baker is a THUG! We've excused his behavior but if he was a rival we would have called him out a long time ago. He deserved that penalty.

You should keep it in your mouth. Calling your own player a THUG is pretty disgusting behavior. I'm sure you've lived a angelic life. I'm not excusing his behavior, BTW. 

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

Weak flagrant 2

That wasn't the least bit a weak flagrant 2.  It was an absolutely intentional thing he did and extremely obvious it was intentional.  It was the easiest call of any officiating crew spanning every single game played during the season.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Not even 7 minutes into the half and Yale is in the bonus. Something smells fishy. 

We are playing right up to out reputation. Committing a lot of fouls.

Cardwell with his 2nd foul. He looked slow trying to cover that guy. 

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Is it time to start caring?

Nah.  It was sarcasm anyway.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

You should keep it in your mouth. Calling your own player a THUG is pretty disgusting behavior. I'm sure you've lived an angelic life. 

Ummmm….ok…his play is at times much too aggressive and has created circumstances more difficult than they might have been….like now leaving his team sort a player. Better?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

You should keep it in your mouth. Calling your own player a THUG is pretty disgusting behavior. I'm sure you've lived an angelic life. I'm not excusing his behavior, BTW. 

I’d consider him a dirty player if I was being candid (and plenty of successful teams have dirty players), but “thug” is too much for 99% of even dirty players. That’s a very personal insult at this point 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, tomcat said:

Ummmm….ok…his play is at times much too aggressive and has created circumstances more difficult than they might have been….like now leaving his team sort a player. Better?

Sure, Tom.

The issue with CBM is that everybody in the tournament knows him by now. So teams we play will be coached to try and tempt him to do something because he can't control himself. It's too easy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bad break CBM; cumulatively deserved. Let’s go team War Eagle. Win and advance 

Let’s put it this way.., if Auburn loses it the reason will be mostly the ejection.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’d consider him a dirty player if I was being candid (and plenty of successful teams have dirty players), but “thug” is too much for 99% of even dirty players. That’s a very personal insult at this point 

Right. There's a difference between being dirty and being labeled a thug, which if we're being honest has a A LOT of racial undertones around here. I'm just keeping it real. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

CBP is gonna light some arse on fire at 1/2 time!

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

Yale is playing the "snail pace" at the buzzer shots. Can't let them control the pace.

I think they are slowly hanging themselves with that strategy though.