The "illegal immigrant" party kills again 

Police in California have arrested an 18-year-old man in connection with a homicide in January that saw another man mutilated inside his car. Fresno County Sheriff’s Office announced on April 5 that they had arrested the man for the murder of 25-year-old Fraylee Hernandez, of Mendota.

Police have not yet released the identity of the suspect due to his age and his being in the juvenile court system. However, they confirmed that the man was an illegal immigrant from El Salvador.

Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Illegal Immigrant From El Salvador on Suspicion of Homicide | NTD

• Sad 1

I wonder why the Senate did take up Mayorkas’ impeachment?  The Dems are always right, so why waste time with a trial.

20 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I wonder why the Senate did take up Mayorkas’ impeachment?  The Dems are always right, so why waste time with a trial.

I believe that they wanted to maintain the precedent that the Senate would take up any impeachment from the House as a matter or procedure.

There is no statical evidence that shows illegal immigrants as group are any more violent than US citizens.  Look it up. That’s not the point. Having a secure border is critical 1) to quotas/being  fair to all peoples seeking  legal immigration - not just those with a land bridge 2) national security - who’s in the friggin country  3) infrastructure - over loading education and health systems impacting American citizens 4) cost - we’re in a deficit already and this human wave is expensive as hell 5) work force  - it’s depresses US blue color wages. Ps they were building a house next to me last year and it was cinco de mayo every day for 9 months - those should be US workers

You can be  highly critical of the crap show at the border without demonizing a people. Which I find lazy - at best.

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I believe that they wanted to maintain the precedent that the Senate would take up any impeachment from the House as a matter or procedure.

They didn’t do that did they?

• Like 1