2025 4* LB Tyler Lockhart commits to AU!

The 247Sports composite ranking lists Lockhart as the No. 145 overall player in the 2025 class as well as the No. 18 overall linebacker and No. 6 player in Mississippi. 

Lockhart is from Winona, Mississippi, and is listed at 6-foot-3, 200 pounds. 

According to the composite rankings, Lockhart is the second-highest-rated player in Auburn’s 2025 class.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2024/05/4-star-lb-tyler-lockhart-from-mississippi-commits-to-auburn-football.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

You can look at his picture and see talent. 6-3, 200. Not a small linebacker. He has thickness and range. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

‘Didn’t want him’ 😂

You got that right. This is a legit linebacker, no rotational piece.

Stone cold killa

• Like 1

I always look at the offer list and this guy has offers from us, Bama, Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, Ole Miss, MSU, etc. Physically, he looks like he is ready to start for us today!!! Always nice to go into another state and steal a guy that was predicted to stay in-state. I like this pickup!!!

WDE, Tyler!!!!

• Like 1

Hope this kid sticks with us, but commitment doesn't mean the same as it did in the day.  It's a long time until signing day. Ole Miss and MSU NIL will probably have something to say before it's all over .It's hard to get overly excited about early out of state commits. I think we've already had a few to decommit. Let's hope our coaches have learned form this.  WDE!!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, autan said:

Hope this kid sticks with us, but commitment doesn't mean the same as it did in the day.  It's a long time until signing day. Ole Miss and MSU NIL will probably have something to say before it's all over .It's hard to get overly excited about early out of state commits. I think we've already had a few to decommit. Let's hope our coaches have learned form this.  WDE!!

This stuff is so out of hand I'm not sure there's anything to learn. I know that all coaches have learned to keep recruiting- no matter what- at every position. If the coach has to cull some because we had too many commits actually keep their word, too bad for the players. 

I freaking hate it , but what else can you do?

War Eagle! 

On 5/9/2024 at 1:33 PM, autan said:

I’m excited, just am also aware things change!!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 12:33 PM, autan said:

You get excited about the PR not the commitment. The PR helps with other commitments and builds an energy.