Something to think about

sntemp

I really feel that Auburn can and will beat Alabama this year. I'm not convinced Alabama is a top 5 team. Really all they have done is beat Florida and Florida is not a very good team or at least not one that I would call a "signature win".

But if for some reason Alabama is for real and does win out I don't think there is any way they jump over USC, Va Tech, or Texas. How great would it be to see Bama undefeated and not playing for the National Title after all the "tradition" stuff we Auburn fans heard back in January from those guys.

Just a thought.

As far as the Alabama game lets just worry about this weekend.

As for seeing an SEC team go undefeated and not make the NC game would be great maybe another pitch for a Playoff System

If Texas and USC win out, they play for the NC. If one or both lose, the next undefeated team currently in the top 4 of the BCS replaces them.

The BCS doesn't care about Bammer Terdishun. The Bear and Bammer's backdoor political national championships are a thing of the past.

As far as the Alabama game lets just worry about this weekend.

As for seeing an SEC team go undefeated and not make the NC game would be great maybe another pitch for a Playoff System

189909[/snapback]

as i said in another thread, the BCS makes no sense and there will always be controversy until a playoff system is installed. high schools do it, the nfl does it, why can't college football? I think VATech will get shafted like you guys did last year. As much as I don't like :au: , i'm sure they would have put up more of a fight than the oklahoma slaughter. as for :ua: , if we don't start playing better than we did against :om: , ol fat phil might pull one out.

Archived